HeavyUser

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Soo update from Dealership, even though I am in KZ R status they tracked the Jeeps location and hasnt left the Toledo factory.... so almost 2 weeks after being built its still waiting to ship...... :crying::crying::crying:
Sponsored

WES IV

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S 2 dr with hardtop. Firecracker Red.
Occupation
Going over the hills and far away
Ordered 6/19 and I should be picking it up by July 12.
I think because it was NOT a Rubicon it went through the process faster.

Durango

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2019 Ram 1500 Quadcab 4X4, 2018 Challenger Hellcat, 2018 Charger SRT, 2018 American Dream, 2017 Ram 1500 Reg Cab 4X4, 2020 Redwood 3951MB, 2019 Mercedes 4WD Van
Ordered 5/6, and today they tell me it's been shipped. Couldn't tell me when it was shipped, nor where in the rail system it is, but at least it's shipped. Rubicon UNLTD with Heritage seats and Proximity (more, but those options seem to be the two that I found the least available in dealers' inventories before I juts ordered)

HeavyUser

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Ordered 5/6, and today they tell me it's been shipped. Couldn't tell me when it was shipped, nor where in the rail system it is, but at least it's shipped. Rubicon UNLTD with Heritage seats and Proximity (more, but those options seem to be the two that I found the least available in dealers' inventories before I juts ordered)
Call your dealership, they can track it and tell you exactly where it is. I was also told mine was "shipped" which can also mean its is "ready to be shipped", had to call the dealership just to learn that is hasnt shipped as its currently awaiting shipment in Toledo......

WES IV

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S 2 dr with hardtop. Firecracker Red.
Occupation
Going over the hills and far away
Ordered on June 19 and picking up the Wrangler Sport on July 10.
Not bad!

Sponsored

StacRio

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Pearl 2DR Turbo Sport 2010 Mango Tango JKU 2004 Grand Cherokee
I ordered on 5/30. KZ Status on 6/22. My salesman emailed me on 6/29 ...
"Your vehicle is now in the final stages of being delivered to us. We do not have a firm date as yet but as soon as we get that, I will let you know."
I would have thought I'd get it over the holiday weekend, but nope. Ugh. The wait blows chunks.

DadWagon

First Name
Matthew Couling
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
In the last couple days, I’ve been told by jeepcares my JLUR is;
-in San Diego,
-in Toledo, then, later that same day,
-on the boat to Hawaii,
-next day, in Winslow AZ
-today, Toledo OH.

What the heck, I don’t understand how they can be all over the road with where it is. I’m trying to figure out if I need a rental car and approximately when it will be here but calling Jeepcares is the opposite of helpful.

BrandonB00

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport S, 2006 Wrangler,
Just got an update that the Jeep has a window sticker and is KZ status. Now to get the wheels and tires ready at the dealer so that they can mount them the second the jeep gets there! What a wait!

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
I feel for you. I ordered 5/3 and it was “shipped 6/22” and was on a rail car on 6/24. It got to Utah on 7/5 and arrived at the dealer on 7/9. I will pick it up 7/15. It has been quite the adventure and not always fun. I really didn’t enjoy the long spans of complete silence. There is another post looking to try to convince Jeep to create a tracking tool so that buyers can better follow the Jeep throught the process.

Sponsored

Durango

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2019 Ram 1500 Quadcab 4X4, 2018 Challenger Hellcat, 2018 Charger SRT, 2018 American Dream, 2017 Ram 1500 Reg Cab 4X4, 2020 Redwood 3951MB, 2019 Mercedes 4WD Van
Murphy's Law....

HeavyUser

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Just a heads up, my build Rubicon is still sitting in Toledo waiting to be shipped. I am coming up now on 4 weeks of zero movement in KZ Status.

Goodluck to the rest of ya'll.

silver

First Name
Jeannie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver JLUR
Ordered 6/25/19 and we haven't heard anything since. Should I have a VIN # by now?

Aramis76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Ordered 6/25/19 and we haven't heard anything since. Should I have a VIN # by now?
Considering they stop building 2019's today (According to the posted schedule). I'd be worried.

Did you follow up? Maybe the jeep got built if nobody bothered to update you.

One thing's for sure, if it's not completed by tomorrow, it will not be a 2019...
Sponsored