Post your 2019 JL build status

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Pearl JLUR, 1997/2001/2-2014 Rams, 1979 Ford, 1978 Ford step-side
Update status: Brought her home yesterday. Meet ‘Rum Runner’. Now to get her accessories added. (Pics do not do this color justice)

6D32298D-538F-4BF5-9851-93807D1B3728.jpeg
Sponsored

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
Picked her up today! Looks like someone took a screw driver to the passenger rear fender panel. Going to have to fill that...

02B25967-FEDB-4ED3-B73A-36AC744E7BAC.jpeg
FD48DCCD-CF32-475F-BC58-CBC96916932C.jpeg
I guess the only positive is that they can take the fender off to work on the issue properly. I hope they correct it so well you can’t even tell.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update status: Brought her home yesterday. Meet ‘Rum Runner’. Now to get her accessories added. (Pics do not do this color justice)

6D32298D-538F-4BF5-9851-93807D1B3728.jpeg
Congratulations. Amazing color and so happy for you after the wait.

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Pearl JLUR, 1997/2001/2-2014 Rams, 1979 Ford, 1978 Ford step-side
Congratulations. Amazing color and so happy for you after the wait.
Thank you. Have you gotten any updates yet? Sorry been off for a couple days with hay. Got a break today as I have to go take pictures for a 50th wedding anniversary

flightace47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Jeeps yet
I guess the only positive is that they can take the fender off to work on the issue properly. I hope they correct it so well you can’t even tell.
They were willing to ship it to a body shop but it would have been a hassle with a remote dealer. I elected for a free touch up paint pen and I’ll do the repair myself at home over a few days this week.

Sponsored

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you. Have you gotten any updates yet? Sorry been off for a couple days with hay. Got a break today as I have to go take pictures for a 50th wedding anniversary
Spoke to the dealer on Friday. He said the Tracking system with FCA and rail can be delayed for 2-3 days and is reliant on those at the respective stations to scan the VIN and then enter it in the system. He said with the addition of Gladiator shipments that his dealership has Rubicons showing up without advanced warning. He did say that the rail yard in Salt Lake that it will transfer to a car carrier is very good. Once it is there it is one or two days to the dealership. I am figuring they will get it early in the week after the 4th, although if it comes early I won’t complain in the least.

JL Fan

First Name
JL Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Ordered on 6/15/19. Received my VIN about a week later. Got an email today from "Cryptostickers" with an update to my Build Sheet...no window sticker yet. But that is progress. Anyone know how long it takes from "D1" status to delivery? Is two weeks from today possible?

Lateapex

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1944 MB, 2019 JLS
Clubs

Ordered on 6/15/19. Received my VIN about a week later. Got an email today from "Cryptostickers" with an update to my Build Sheet...no window sticker yet. But that is progress. Anyone know how long it takes from "D1" status to delivery? Is two weeks from today possible?
Mine was about 3 1/2 weeks, D1 to delivery (about 5 weeks overall)...but I’m on the West Coast, so loooong shipping time. ;)

WES IV

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S 2 dr with hardtop. Firecracker Red.
Occupation
Going over the hills and far away
Spoke to the dealer on Friday. He said the Tracking system with FCA and rail can be delayed for 2-3 days and is reliant on those at the respective stations to scan the VIN and then enter it in the system. He said with the addition of Gladiator shipments that his dealership has Rubicons showing up without advanced warning. He did say that the rail yard in Salt Lake that it will transfer to a car carrier is very good. Once it is there it is one or two days to the dealership. I am figuring they will get it early in the week after the 4th, although if it comes early I won’t complain in the least.
Mine is in the shipping staging area in Massachusetts waiting for release to the dealership in Massachusetts. So I'm hopeful it will be soon. I imagine 3 weeks from order date.

HeavyUser

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
KZR Status since 6/28, impatiently waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Sponsored

Burandtman

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Been in inspection "I" status for 17 days and am getting kinda worried. Ordered on 6/4 with many options.

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
Has anyone ordered with ACC and taken delivery recently (like within the last couple weeks)? Burandtman and myself have been waiting forever and wondering if it could be due to ACC.

Aramis76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Ordered on 6-26 and still no VIN, Had dealer change color on the order on 6-29 now dealer is telling me that may have delayed it. I call BS.

But still, some orders have converted to VIN much faster.

Maybe it's because this is a Canadian order?

Aramis76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
This is in Canada so results may vary,

FCA cancelled a bunch of orders yesterday. As mentionned above, my order was placed on June 26th and was sitting in BX status (good order waiting for scheduling) .

My dealer is p*ssed off as they got a bunch of orders cancelled that same way. Waiting to hear more...

urbanlegend

First Name
Caesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Wrangler, 19 JLU Rubicon
CryptoStickers build sheet came through yesterday and window sticker populated this morning. D1 for now.
Sponsored