Sponsored

Post your 2019 JL build status

Lickitisplit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara & 2011 Silverado
My status as of this of this morning. They move along pretty quickly. The original POC stated an estimated ship date of 4/4, but that date looks more like the build date but close enough for me.

3/27 Ordered (VON)
3/28 D Status (VIN)
3/29 D1 - Gateline Scheduled
4/3 E - Frame
4/5 I - Inspection (not yet Ok'd)
Sponsored

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Just got my build sheet! My timeline so far:

Order date:
At dealer: 3/23
Actually ordered: 3/25
D status and VIN: 3/26
Inspection: 4/4
Build sheet: 4/5

I’ve read the build sheet twice now and it looks right to me! They got my body colored fenders, the LED light group and steel bumpers. Those were the only options I picked. There’s a few weird things though:

-Why would they say full metal doors with roll-up windows and later say power windows? They got my hopes up that I might be getting crank windows!

-They’re putting 120 mph speedometers on Jeeps now? Insane!

-There’s one line that just says “Black”

-“single top package” yeah, thanks for reminding me that I couldn’t order both tops :facepalm: oh well, your loss Jeep

-power heated mirrors? That can’t be right... I didn’t get the cold weather package. Are those stock on Rubicons?

-it says black Sunrider soft top... is that the standard soft top or the premium? Not sure which comes on Rubi’s.

Last edited:

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon

Order date:

I’ve read the build sheet twice now and it looks right to me! They got my body colored fenders, the LED light group and steel bumpers. Those were the only options I picked. There’s a few weird things though:

-Why would they say full metal doors with roll-up windows and later say power windows? They got my hopes up that I might be getting crank windows!

-“single top package” yeah, thanks for reminding me that I couldn’t order both tops :facepalm: oh well, your loss Jeep

-power heated mirrors? That can’t be right... I didn’t get the cold weather package. Are those stock on Rubicons?

-it says black Sunrider soft top... is that the standard soft top or the premium? Not sure which comes on Rubi’s.
I’m assuming the build sheet lists all the standard options regardless of optional equipment ordered. Mine standard equipment lists seems to be the same as yours.

I have the cold weather package (gotta have the bum warmers!) and the heated mirrors aren’t listed as part of it.

I ordered the premium black Sunrider soft top and it’s listed with “premium.”

So happy to see the Punk’n Metallic on the sheet. Can’t wait.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Order date:

120 mph speedometer - when you put in your hemi you want to know how fast you are going.

2 doors don't have room in the back to ship the soft top package.

Heated mirrors are standard on the Rubicon. Fully heated front windshields are not available on any model (reference to the bad defroster distribution pattern).

csharg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLR
Details so far for my JLR manual 3.6L in Mojito!

Ordered: 3/27
D status with VIN: 3/28
D1: 4/3

Still awaiting a date for assembly and delivery (along with window sticker and build sheet). Hopefully will be able to pick it up in a couple of weeks!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Gray Hare

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKUK, 2019 JLUR, 2004 BMW M3
Vehicle Showcase
6B524D69-1A6E-4C13-8AA7-174E9305BDF0.jpeg
Alrighty... I will update mine as well. Here she is stock. Let the build games begin :) The machine heads to the shop on Monday. A few questions for anyone who is researching or dealing with the following topics:
- A JLUR - impact to power with 37’s.. to regear or not? Mostly road driving for year one. Going with Metalcloak 3.5 dual rate RockSport edition lift
- anybody running the new genright aluminum front/rear bumpers? Thoughts? Experience? Upkeep,with raw aluminum?
- rockslide engineering automatic step sliders. Experience, issues?
- any experience with the milestar Patagonia MT? Priced so well and great reviews... super quiet on road. Very tempting
JD

JurassicJeep12

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jpmotorpool.com
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler (Leslie), 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Land Raider)
Occupation
Warehouse Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe they'll be shipped together! Hopefully my order was the one to fill up the rail car :)
Whatever you do, don't make the mistake of watching this video. I was so mad.

PunknJLUR

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Dodge Ram Mega Cab, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, 2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Craig from Tysons Corner sent me these two weeks ago. Picking up next weekend. Ordered 3/3 Delivered 3/21. Very Fast.

IMG_8815.JPG

IMG_8816.JPG

IMG_8817.JPG

IMG_8818.JPG

IMG_8819.JPG

IMG_8820.JPG

IMG_8821.JPG

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
How is everyone getting eta’s. My last 5 new cars in the past 2 years never had an eta. My current JL Rubi says in shipping but delayed and no eta. My dealer said even though it says delayed they show up even with that. Hoping soon.

Sponsored

Gray Hare

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKUK, 2019 JLUR, 2004 BMW M3
Vehicle Showcase
Craig from Tysons Corner sent me these two weeks ago. Picking up next weekend. Ordered 3/3 Delivered 3/21. Very Fast.

IMG_8815.JPG

IMG_8816.JPG

IMG_8817.JPG

IMG_8818.JPG

IMG_8819.JPG

IMG_8820.JPG

IMG_8821.JPG
I love the color. Still haven’t seen one in person

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
6B524D69-1A6E-4C13-8AA7-174E9305BDF0.jpeg
Alrighty... I will update mine as well. Here she is stock. Let the build games begin :) The machine heads to the shop on Monday. A few questions for anyone who is researching or dealing with the following topics:
- A JLUR - impact to power with 37’s.. to regear or not? Mostly road driving for year one. Going with Metalcloak 3.5 dual rate RockSport edition lift
- anybody running the new genright aluminum front/rear bumpers? Thoughts? Experience? Upkeep,with raw aluminum?
- rockslide engineering automatic step sliders. Experience, issues?
- any experience with the milestar Patagonia MT? Priced so well and great reviews... super quiet on road. Very tempting
JD
When did they give white lettered tires?

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
So the stock tires come white Lettered inside?