Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
No sir, Punk'n is not for me hah. Jeep Chat told me this morning that my Jeep has been built and passed inspection and is in KZ status. I guess all that's left now is a train ride down to Houston. Hopefully it doesn't take too long!
Haha yeah I could tell by your handle it wasn't for you. I'm an OSU grad and thought about Punk'n but honestly living in Florida it would have gotten mistaken for the Gators.
Sponsored

NickTinVA

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
Build sheet! Finally! Scheduling Condition VII, so maybe faster? Who knows...

K2500Z71

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
Mine left the factory on a truck this morning at 7:48AM. It’s less than a 6 hour drive to the dealer so it should be here today or tomorrow depending on how many intermediate stops they need to make.

jhack

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Punk'n Rubicon
Maybe our Jeeps will be built together tomorrow. I ordered a Punk'n JLUR 3.6 Auto, black hardtop and black fenders. I've been in D1 since 1/3, ordered 12/1/18. Opened a case with Jeep chat. Supposedly mine is scheduled to be built tomorrow. Hope yours is along side mine!
Got a notification from cryptostickers.net with my build sheet and sticker this morning! Got online and checked with Jeep Chat and they say it has moved to KZ status. Then my dealer just emailed me and told me it was scheduled for shipping. Been a great Monday so far!

Hope you are getting similar news on your build today!

Sucker Punch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU (totaled), 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
Got a notification from cryptostickers.net with my build sheet and sticker this morning! Got online and checked with Jeep Chat and they say it has moved to KZ status. Then my dealer just emailed me and told me it was scheduled for shipping. Been a great Monday so far!

Hope you are getting similar news on your build today!
Congrats! Hopefully mine will get started soon. I told myself to wait until tonight before checking with Jeep chat. You got me excited so I just talked to Jeep chat and was informed that all the parts are ready and has not started production yet. Any minute now... I hope!

Sponsored

whiterubicon

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Moved from "E" to F" today - Jeep Chat said it would be shipped within a few days. The wait is agonizing. Not to mention, I am away all next week for work. Hopefully, they have it waiting for me when I get back.

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
Congrats! Hopefully mine will get started soon. I told myself to wait until tonight before checking with Jeep chat. You got me excited so I just talked to Jeep chat and was informed that all the parts are ready and has not started production yet. Any minute now... I hope!
It sounds like your build has reached the "D1" status, which I believe is very good news as it means they aren't waiting on any parts, it just needs to wait it's turn in the queue to be built! Given the rapid pace (or so it seems) that they've been kicking the out, maybe you won't have to wait too much longer.

Sucker Punch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU (totaled), 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
It sounds like your build has reached the "D1" status, which I believe is very good news as it means they aren't waiting on any parts, it just needs to wait it's turn in the queue to be built! Given the rapid pace (or so it seems) that they've been kicking the out, maybe you won't have to wait too much longer.
Yes, D1 since 1/3. Ordered 12/1. Was told by Jeep chat on Friday that it is scheduled to be built 1/28... Today :) Just hoping and waiting for build sheet to appear.

snakesnakington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport S
My build: Automatic Sport S in Mojito! with the soft top.

Ordered: 1/18
D1 status: 1/26
Estimated ship date: 1/30 (I'm guessing this is the build date from some poking around the forum)

[Excuse the question if it's already been answered as "who knows" somewhere in the previous 135 pages] I'm hoping for an early March delivery to Nampa, ID—does someone with a better understanding of how quickly these move think that it'll show around then? Or am I being ambitious?

Sponsored

HSJeep

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 2019 JLUR (pending)
My build: Automatic Sport S in Mojito! with the soft top.

Ordered: 1/18
D1 status: 1/26
Estimated ship date: 1/30 (I'm guessing this is the build date from some poking around the forum)

[Excuse the question if it's already been answered as "who knows" somewhere in the previous 135 pages] I'm hoping for an early March delivery to Nampa, ID—does someone with a better understanding of how quickly these move think that it'll show around then? Or am I being ambitious?

I think you should get it by the end of Feb. That gives then basically 3 weeks to ship it. Woth a couple of days to prep at the dealer.

So my experience was as the estimated ship date was really my build date. (Ordered 1/10, est ship 1/24, actual build 1/24). I just entered KZR status today (couple days out from delivery). Of course my goes on a truck since I'm only 60 minutes from the factory.

irishtim7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 02 BMW M3, 91 BMW E30
Ordered: 1/25
Vin #: 1/28
D1 status: 1/29

JC didn't give me anything other than that. No estimated build/ship date. Just the canned response of up to 21 days for D1 and 10-12 weeks from order to delivery. If it's in D1, shouldn't they know a date?

cjaama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I’m very aware by now that Jeep Chat can give crappy info, however it’s my understanding that it’s sometimes out of date information, rather than just inaccurate. I asked just now for my status and received this:

what the system shows is that your 2019 Rubicon is that
· Order is currently in the build process.
· The completed vehicle should be ready for shipping in the next day or so.

I’m pretty surprised it’s that far along as it was only submitted 1/12, but not totally out of the realm of possibility. So is it possible their info is more optimistic than reality?
I would contact my salesman to confirm, but today is his day off.

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
I’m very aware by now that Jeep Chat can give crappy info, however it’s my understanding that it’s sometimes out of date information, rather than just inaccurate. I asked just now for my status and received this:

what the system shows is that your 2019 Rubicon is that
· Order is currently in the build process.
· The completed vehicle should be ready for shipping in the next day or so.

I’m pretty surprised it’s that far along as it was only submitted 1/12, but not totally out of the realm of possibility. So is it possible their info is more optimistic than reality?
I would contact my salesman to confirm, but today is his day off.
If you are anxious, go back to Jeep Chat and ask them for the status code to give you a better idea of the build phase i.e. code E, F, or G. If they told you it was in the build process, that's good! LOL. It has to finish the build and pass inspection (I status), then it's parked in the big lot waiting to be loaded on the train or truck. Jeep Chat isn't given much info from the FCA mothership and even that info can be outdated, but it's something to keep us amused while we wait.

Last Mango

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Ordered 11-30-18
Build Sheet avail 1-28-19
Window Sticker avail 1-29-19

So i'm guessing a few weeks out from hitting the delivery. Good stuff.

Cheers,
James
Sponsored