First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2-Door 3.6L Manual, 1997 TJ Sport 2-Door 4.0L Manual;
Occupation
Architect
Update: Dealer called to let me know my Rubicon just arrived! Went to go check it out! Picking it up Saturday! Super fast delivery! Shocked actually... so was my dealer!

Congrats! And its a manual! As they all should be ;) Enjoy! What do you have planned for it?
Sponsored

dspilman

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2-Door 3.6L Manual, 1997 TJ Sport 2-Door 4.0L Manual;
Occupation
Architect
Just found out from Jeep chat that my build has finally moved from D1 status and is not in F status! So stoked!

don4v4n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon on order
Congrats! And its a manual! As they all should be ;) Enjoy! What do you have planned for it?
Yeah... Manuals only for me!
This is my 3rd Rubicon... Super excited for the JLU. I want to pick it up today or tomorrow... but I don’t get off work until after the sun goes down and I want to be able to see it in the daylight if their is any cosmetic stuff to point out. For the moment I’m keeping her pretty stock... maybe do a few things this Summer? Still recovering from my other toy project (Porsche 987 Spyder) In the process of doing a OEM Carbon Ceramic Brake retrofit!

D0709466-5B1F-4863-B50C-48E7CD7A1991.jpeg

sroux

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GMC 2500HD Duramax 2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon
2 door rubicon ordered 12/7/18. Received build sheet today (1/24).

Granite
Premium soft top
Infotainment system upgrade
Steel bumpere
LED lighting
Painted fenders
Leather
Towing package
Manual / V6 engine

Long time jeep lover. Family owned 3 different CJs growing up. Fortunate for 81 CJ5 to be handed down when I started driving in ‘84 and had 83 CJ7 in mid-2000s.

Never got over the CJ......until now! Stressed over buying one from August until December when I finally placed the order. Plan to park the truck for when needed, and use the Jeep as my DD.

Sponsored

Sucker Punch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU (totaled), 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
I've been in D1 since 1/3/19. Ordered on 12/1/18. Since it has been a little more than 21 days in D1 I spoke with Jeep chat this morning and they opened a case to check on my order. I spoke with Eileen at Jeep chat today. She is by far my favorite and most helpful that I have talked to over there. We will see if opening a case helps out or not. She is supposed to send me an email once she has more information.

OK_Sooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited Rubicon
I've been in D1 since 1/3/19. Ordered on 12/1/18. Since it has been a little more than 21 days in D1 I spoke with Jeep chat this morning and they opened a case to check on my order. I spoke with Eileen at Jeep chat today. She is by far my favorite and most helpful that I have talked to over there. We will see if opening a case helps out or not. She is supposed to send me an email once she has more information.
I’ve been in D1 a little over 21 days also. Spoke to Jeep chat yesterday and got the standard “check back in a week” response. Ordered on 12/10. Wish they would open a case for me!

kjone013

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 JLUR MOJITO! (3.6, auto, loaded)
Occupation
Army
Jeeps arrived at dealer today. 79 days order to delivery. Going tomorrow to pick it up. Can’t wait.

Sucker Punch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU (totaled), 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
Update: Received this email from Eileen "I have received an update on your 2019 Jeep order. We have been informed your vehicle is slated to begin build process January 28th, at this time it is going according to schedule with no delays."

On January 7th my dealer gave me an estimated ship date of 1/29/19. If you can get an estimated ship date from your dealer once you hit D1 that may give you the best idea of when it is scheduled to be built.

We will see if it gets built on Monday the 28th. I sure hope so! :)

Sponsored

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
Update: Received this email from Eileen "I have received an update on your 2019 Jeep order. We have been informed your vehicle is slated to begin build process January 28th, at this time it is going according to schedule with no delays."

On January 7th my dealer gave me an estimated ship date of 1/29/19. If you can get an estimated ship date from your dealer once you hit D1 that may give you the best idea of when it is scheduled to be built.

We will see if it gets built on Monday the 28th. I sure hope so! :)
It looks like yet another example of the "ship date" the FCA system creates is actually the build date, more or less. Obfuscation at it's finest or is corporate just messing with those who wait and wonder? Well, it's good to have something to look forward to. . . best wishes to you for a speedy build and ship.

HSJeep

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 2019 JLUR (pending)
Ordered 1/10.
Vin on 1/12
Delivered said "ship date" was 1/24
Was trim trim this morning. 1/25

Guess the delivery estimate date is really the build date.

Dealer said mid next week 1/30 or 1/31 for delivery. Hopping being 50 miles from the factory helps!

It's going to be -40 windchill next week so the cold weather group would be awesome!

jbozz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
what was color & is yours 6 or 4 cylinder ?

K2500Z71

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
Punk'n 6 cylinder JLUR
Keep in mind that the plant was shut down from the 11th to the 22nd so that will make your D1 wait longer than normal. Mine went D1 on the 3rd also and got started before the shut down then sat on the line in G status until the 22nd.
Sponsored