First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2-Door 3.6L Manual, 1997 TJ Sport 2-Door 4.0L Manual;
Occupation
Architect
Picked mine up Friday 1/18 with zero issues. Walked in, filled out a little paper work, Jeep was cleaned up to look amazing and then sat with finance to complete the purchase etc. was there for about 60-90mins max and everyone from Antonio, to Charleen, to my sales rep to finance was amazing and very accommodating!
I see a few people have had a slightly different opinion, but just giving my experience with them. I ordered 11/6 and delivered 1/18. Also purchased my wifes Grand Cherokee Altitude 12/24 and they stayed a little later than planned to close out my deal (much appreciated) and I was never rushed.
I would recommend them to anyone asking- IMO of course.

Want any other info just ask- :like:
Thanks for the info! Helpful to know. Can you tell me what options, adds etc they pitched to you? Extended warranty, any underbody protection, things like that? Anything you added?
Sponsored

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Is there a way to track my order when it was entered as a dealer order?

I worked with the guys I know here to place this order for me, but we didn't do it as a sold order so that if we see something pop up in the next 8-12 weeks they can snag it for me and not get dinged for a cancelled order.

Helps both of us but not sure I can really track status now.

Dv6BvXjsabfgcYBtseglCdp7XNU5HSoTUeHkNBk9ZVNTLaBouvW2tjQ0ff3LHzldKeMjMYLpyqho9ZTTDrCl_k3rtZu3aYWQ.png

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
Is there a way to track my order when it was entered as a dealer order?

I worked with the guys I know here to place this order for me, but we didn't do it as a sold order so that if we see something pop up in the next 8-12 weeks they can snag it for me and not get dinged for a cancelled order.

Helps both of us but not sure I can really track status now.

Dv6BvXjsabfgcYBtseglCdp7XNU5HSoTUeHkNBk9ZVNTLaBouvW2tjQ0ff3LHzldKeMjMYLpyqho9ZTTDrCl_k3rtZu3aYWQ.png
Did you ask the dealer for the VIN so you can track it?

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry for the noob question but once I have the VIN, how do I track it? Is there a website for that?

Jeff
Two ways that I am aware of. . . at the top of these forum pages, select "Tracking" which will take you to that main page. In the spreadsheet-esque table, you'll see a "track new" option to select. Use your norjet handle name and enter the VIN. Then you'll get emails when the build sheet and window sticker have been issued. When you get those you can view them, save them, etc. The second method is to contact Jeep Chat either by phone or via weblink and ask them for your status code; you'll be asked for your contact info and the VIN. The code (D, D1, E, F, KZ, etc) is your actual build status and if you search a bit on these forums, someone has kindly posted the list and the abbreviation meanings. The catch is. . . Jeep Chat is infamously known for not having the most updated status info and has also been known to just be flat wrong and/or outdated. But for those who "need or just want to know" it can be fun to watch it move thru the process. And of course you can always just call the dealer and ask them nicely to look up the status.

Sponsored

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Did you ask the dealer for the VIN so you can track it?
I just did and apparently it hasn't been assigned yet so I'll just check back. I need to find the list of codes I guess and get more familiar. Thanks

norjet

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nordicclick.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Grand Cherokee Ltd.
Occupation
Digital Marketer, Volunteer Firefighter
Two ways that I am aware of. . . at the top of these forum pages, select "Tracking" which will take you to that main page. In the spreadsheet-esque table, you'll see a "track new" option to select. Use your norjet handle name and enter the VIN. Then you'll get emails when the build sheet and window sticker have been issued. When you get those you can view them, save them, etc. The second method is to contact Jeep Chat either by phone or via weblink and ask them for your status code; you'll be asked for your contact info and the VIN. The code (D, D1, E, F, KZ, etc) is your actual build status and if you search a bit on these forums, someone has kindly posted the list and the abbreviation meanings. The catch is. . . Jeep Chat is infamously known for not having the most updated status info and has also been known to just be flat wrong and/or outdated. But for those who "need or just want to know" it can be fun to watch it move thru the process. And of course you can always just call the dealer and ask them nicely to look up the status.

Got it! Thanks! It says no updates but I assume I just need to be patient. That might be the hardest part of this whole purchase.

Jeff

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just did and apparently it hasn't been assigned yet so I'll just check back. I need to find the list of codes I guess and get more familiar. Thanks
According to posts I've read on these forums, the VIN should be generated within days of the dealer submitting the order, but maybe it's different for a dealer stock order. I got mine the day after I placed the order. Here's a version of the status codes that I copied from another post - thanks again to the person who originally did the homework!

Status codes:

BA: New order that hasn't been checked
BB: Review by fleet department
BD: Special equipment processing
BE: Edit error
BG: Passed edit n/a for schedule
BGL: Edit ok parts unavailable
BX: Passed edit available for schedule
C: Sub firm - Tentative schedule
D: Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available
D1: Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built
E: Frame
F: Paint
G: Trim
I: Built not ok'd (OOOOOOOOHHHHH LAAAWWWDDDDD!!)
J: Built ok'd
JB: Noooo!
JE: Emission check
JS: Shipped to storage
KZ: Released by plant , invoiced
KZL: Released - not shipped
KZM: First rail departure
KZN: First rail arrival
KZO: Delayed/recieved
KZOA: Plant holds
KZOB: Zone/distribution holds
KZOC: Carrier delays
KZOD: Carrier holds
KZOE: Mis-shipped vehicle
KZOF: Show/test vehicle
KZOG: Damaged vehicle
KZOH: All other reasons
KZT: Second rail departure
KZU: Second rail arrival
KZX: Delivered to dealer
ZA: Canceled

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got it! Thanks! It says no updates but I assume I just need to be patient. That might be the hardest part of this whole purchase.

Jeff
Just keep in mind the "cryptosticker" tracker on this forum (graciously created by one of the moderators) only spits out the two things I mentioned in my previous post. The individual status codes don't show up there, they are only learned via dealer or Jeep Chat. If you read some of the zillion posts on "the wait" for an order, you'll see the range of wait times (crazy long) to unbelievably short (what the. . .). Patience is a virtue, or so I'm told. ;)

kjone013

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 JLUR MOJITO! (3.6, auto, loaded)
Occupation
Army
Unloaded from rail at on 21st at council bluffs railyard. Sitting 9.4 miles from the dealer but waiting on a truck to bring it. It’s killing me.

962ED9AB-2285-43A5-8D3F-A2E87E5F62D7.png

Sponsored

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Unloaded from rail at on 21st at council bluffs railyard. Sitting 9.4 miles from the dealer but waiting on a truck to bring it. It’s killing me.

962ED9AB-2285-43A5-8D3F-A2E87E5F62D7.png
That's how I was, lucky train came Thursday around noon, and I was able to pick it up Friday around noon. It there, worst part is over :rock:

kjone013

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 JLUR MOJITO! (3.6, auto, loaded)
Occupation
Army
I know others got worried that their jeep was showing the the dealer website as in transit and worried about it getting sold. The conclusion was that the system automatically showed that. Is that for all orders? Mine hasn't shown on the jeep website or the dealer website, and its within days of being delivered. I'm fine with it not showing, cause it would be the only Rubicon they have, but just different from what others were having happen.

cram501

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Mojito! Moab
I know others got worried that their jeep was showing the the dealer website as in transit and worried about it getting sold. The conclusion was that the system automatically showed that. Is that for all orders? Mine hasn't shown on the jeep website or the dealer website, and its within days of being delivered. I'm fine with it not showing, cause it would be the only Rubicon they have, but just different from what others were having happen.
Mine never appeared on the dealer website.

K2500Z71

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
My 12/21 reorder went KZ today!

don4v4n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon on order
Update: Dealer called to let me know my Rubicon just arrived! Went to go check it out! Picking it up Saturday! Super fast delivery! Shocked actually... so was my dealer!

BA7A0658-2855-4750-ABEB-C75F705E8EEA.jpeg

935108DB-6377-4CB0-9206-7934A37DC1FC.jpeg

DF342AC4-2943-4557-A879-1AE71663FFDF.jpeg

EB67C805-A7B8-4CED-9611-8188F8AAC8A8.jpeg

10F00D7B-B32A-498A-96E5-F81D13E6E517.jpeg

BABDDBEA-F7DA-4EC2-9A1D-AC4A623BEE66.jpeg
Sponsored