3tcscott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2 Door
WHOM TO BELIEVE????????

I am in a ping pong email battle with the Dealer and FCA. Whom shall I believe???
This is my first Jeep. I have been planning this purchase for years. There is snow on the ground, and I want to be Jeeping now!!!!!!!

Trying to be patient, but it's getting thin.

Huge shout out to all of you for sharing information on this forum. I have learned a lot so far.

Cheers, SC

FROM DEALER 10/4:
I wanted to let you know as of this morning the Wrangler has gone into the build process!

FROM DEALER 10/25:
It looks like the Wrangler is set to ship out on November 19th

FROM FCA 11/26:
I have an update from our tracking team.
"The Vehicle was ordered with the Body Color Hard Top which are causing delays - unfortunately; at this time we do not have production timing available. We would encourage Scott to check back on a periodic basis or stay in contact with the selling dealership."

FROM FCA 12/7:
Factory production of the all-new 2019 Jeep Wrangler JL lineup began in early November with orders placed in late August, early September prioritized first. Our records show your order was placed the week of October 1st.

As such with this in mind, I have taken the liberty of looking up your 2019 Jeep Wrangler order and the current status as of November 30th is the following:

Scheduled – All of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process have been received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

Our resources indicate your vehicle is estimated to begin production the week of December 10th.

FROM FCA 12/13:
I have looked up your vehicle and it has been approved for shipment but not yet scheduled. It should be 1-2 days before it is assigned for transport to the dealership. Once it is in transport, please keep in contact with your dealer. They will have the most up to date information.

FROM FCA 12/18:

I have looked up your vehicle and it has been approved for shipment but not yet scheduled. It should be few days before it is assigned for transport to the dealership. Once it is in transport, please keep in contact with your dealer. They will have the most up to date information.

FROM DEALER 12/18:
The Wrangler is in Transit. That is all I know. Any update will be forwarded to you. Once it is in Transit I have no way to look at the exact location.

Gemball2018

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
I wish my dealer was as cool as yours. I can not get any information. UGGGGGHHHHHHH! I want my JEEP!
Yeah hes a good guy. Actually took a video of the unloading too and sent it to me. Good luck. Its worth the wait. I pick it up Saturday

Sponsored

zb39

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 5500, 2018 Durango GT AWD, 2015 malibu, GMC 3500 Dump, 70 challenger convertible, 2019 2 door rubicon, manual tranny
Just talked to dealer, I am in F status, paint is what she said. Last I knew I was D1..............ordered 10/25, JLR with manual tranny

AZShawn

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Ordered 10/23
Got my build sheet today 12/19

What does this mean? Any forecast on when I should expect my Jeep?

Shawn

Last edited:

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Ordered 9/17, Built 11/3. In inspection for 49 days and FINALLY it shipped today. It's a Christmas miracle!

It should be enjoying a nice holiday train ride.

Gary_S

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara Mojito Green - 2019 JL Wranger Sahara Billet Silver
Received the build sheet today around 2:45 PM so I am guessing it is built. Still do not see a window sticker though.

Found out last night that I am in JB status. I ordered the tire carrier as an option so I imagine that is what it is. Hopefully it will clear that status quickly as there should not be an issue with parts availability for that part.

Sponsored

huntinjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 2005 TJ, 2946 CJ2A project and 2019 JLUR
Ordered 10/23
Got my build sheet today 12/19

What does this mean? Any forecast on when I should expect my Jeep?

Shawn
I received my build sheet 11/23 received the window sticker 11/26 and that is the day the Jeep was built as far as I can tell. It shipped out 11/27 after being in JS for one day from Teledo to Kanas City MO where is was a two days. It was delivered to El Mirage AZ on 12/12. The dealer put a rush on it so it was delivered to Rodeo Jeep in Queen Creek 12/14 and we picked it up on 12/15.

I hope this helps your wait. I saw you are located in PHX.

slamr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB, Harley SE Street Glide
Ordered 12/10 - Moab with just about all options.
VIN 12/11
Build sheet today, 12/19

Nice if things keep moving this quickly.
I can only hope.

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Just got done with Jeep Chat. Moved from the dreaded JB Status to KZ. Total elapsed time is 17 days from order.

12/1 - Ordered Black JLUR 3.6/8-speed auto - Dual Tops/Painted Top
12/3 - Received VON
12/4 - Received VIN - D Status
12/11 - F Status
12/13 - Build Sheet available
12/14 - JB Status
12/15 - Sticker available
12/17 - KZ status
Unreal. Ordered mine 9/12 or something like that. Supposedly will be here near the first of the year. Wowzer!

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I was informed this morning that my order has FINALLY moved to KZ after almost 6 weeks of I status

9/22 Ordered
9/29 D1
11/9 I
12/17 JS
12/20 KZ :whew:

I hope I don't get stuck in KZ but at least I am in the final stretch. It would be nice to see by the end of the year but I won't hold my breath on that. :fingerscrossed::please:
Sponsored