Sponsored

Post your 2019 JL build status

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Me too we’re on the same stage ordered September 14 back to D status Is yours a red one fully loaded Rubicon If so it’s something with the red
No mine is a Punk'n JLUR with soft top. I was thinking that it may be the soft top holding it up, but now have seen others that have been built.

Last week Jeep chat escalated the case. I recieved an email stating it is slated to be built sometime this upcoming week. However, when I contacted jeep chat again a few days later, it was back tracked to D...

I plan on going into the dealership this week to see if there is anything that they can do on their end. If not, I think I will tell them to cancel the jeep and reorder. Based on what I'm seeing, a new order would be faster than the current one. Late October orders are already being built.
Sponsored

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I'm having a hard time believing there are so many jeeps in KZ and have not shipped. They must be backing up like crazy.
I know this summer that had some shipping problems because of rail car shortages or something. Maybe that's the same issue here?

OP
OP
Ohwillyb

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
No mine is a Punk'n JLUR with soft top. I was thinking that it may be the soft top holding it up, but now have seen others that have been built.

Last week Jeep chat escalated the case. I recieved an email stating it is slated to be built sometime this upcoming week. However, when I contacted jeep chat again a few days later, it was back tracked to D...

I plan on going into the dealership this week to see if there is anything that they can do on their end. If not, I think I will tell them to cancel the jeep and reorder. Based on what I'm seeing, a new order would be faster than the current one. Late October orders are already being built.
Instead of cancelling your Jeep see if you can put 500 down and order a new Jeep and see if they will combine the down payments to the first Jeep that arrives. I have heard of dealers doing this.

Jlvinny

First Name
Vinny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Cadillac Escalade Ext

Jeep is making no sense on what they are doing!!

Sponsored

19JL

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
Well after almost 4 days of sitting in Illinois on the train it’s finally starting to move west. Looks like it made it to Iowa last night and is headed west. The arrival date moved up a few days to the rail yard in Utah. All you guys close to the factory are making me jealous of your arrivals.

Bilymac

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ram 2500, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2017 Harley Street Glide Special, 2019 Jeep JLRU
Ordered on 10/03, received window sticker today. A little dissipointed it didn't have my name on it like the sticker did when I ordered my Ram several years ago. (I know, 1st world problems).

OP
OP
Ohwillyb

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
Well after almost 4 days of sitting in Illinois on the train it’s finally starting to move west. Looks like it made it to Iowa last night and is headed west. The arrival date moved up a few days to the rail yard in Utah. All you guys close to the factory are making me jealous of your arrivals.
You getting your updates from the dealership?

Redroom

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler sport
Jeep Chat just said my JL was in the shipping status, but had no further info. Still waiting on my Window sticker. Ordered 10/3.
I’m in the same boat! Dealer and. Hat said shipping BUT they cant track it! I can track a hat I bought on amazon across the country but not a 38k Jeep?!? ‍♀

koallinbear

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Ordered, 2016 Renegade Trailhawk
Ordered on 10/03, received window sticker today. A little dissipointed it didn't have my name on it like the sticker did when I ordered my Ram several years ago. (I know, 1st world problems).
Real Window sticker that comes in the car should have your name on it. The digital ones don't have that info on them.

Sponsored

CaddyshackGopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Real Window sticker that comes in the car should have your name on it. The digital ones don't have that info on them.
Good to know, that would have freaked me out. I’ve heard horror stories of dealerships selling ordered vehicles to other customers.

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
I see people getting excited that they ordered after us September order people and their jeep is getting built already so they think somehow there ahead of us , well my jeep was built 11/2 and it’s still sitting. What makes people think the ones that are getting built now are not going to sit also for whatever reason.

Hgrace

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JUL Sport S, Fleetwood 33 Terra SE. Lincoln MKC
My 2018 JL had the sticker with the name on it in the Jeep. All the online ones did not.