Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
I’m definitely happy for everyone that’s seeing movement. I know y’all want your Jeep just as bad as I do. Tomorrow marks 6 months, to the day, I ordered my 18. I drove it for 28 days before it broke. And here I sit...”expedited order” and all.

Sometimes I feel like I’m raining on others parades. But, I’m not sure any one other than a fellow Jeep enthusiast can understand.

Hope y’all can bear with me until my journey is over.
Man, I feel your pain. I think we all fear what you have gone through. I would love to know how they figure what orders are built firsts. Yes, I think we all know supply can and will impact which ones are built. Hopefully we all will be driven an error free Jeep.

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Just wondering why 12 days in JB is bad
My 18 went from I to KZ in 10 days. I was told by my rep with FCA my build and shipping would be expedited because FCA is buying back my 18.

I guess I assumed I’d be one of the first 19s delivered since my track bar mount sheared off and I’ve made 4 payments on my jeep to only have it drivable for 28 days.

Maybe I’m expecting too much out of FCA.

Sponsored

CaddyshackGopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
My 18 went from I to KZ in 10 days. I was told by my rep with FCA my build and shipping would be expedited because FCA is buying back my 18.

I guess I assumed I’d be one of the first 19s delivered since my track bar mount sheared off and I’ve made 4 payments on my jeep to only have it drivable for 28 days.

Maybe I’m expecting too much out of FCA.
That is horrible! If any build should be expedited it should be yours. Shame on FCA, seriously!

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Still getting versed in the status lingo, according to the Ram site, went from D1 on Sunday to JS last night, and lists Ingate/Rebay at Facilty as last event and Toledo-Rail as Last Event Location. So I assume this means it's basically done, just in the rail yard waiting to go out???

OCTony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Still getting versed in the status lingo, according to the Ram site, went from D1 on Sunday to JS last night, and lists Ingate/Rebay at Facilty as last event and Toledo-Rail as Last Event Location. So I assume this means it's basically done, just in the rail yard waiting to go out???
What URL are you using to track status on the “Ram site”?

19JL

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
On the Train to Barns Yard, OR. :party:
Mine is headed to Idaho, been on the train since 11/7 now it's saying 11/21 arrival to the train yard where it gets on the truck. It started out as 11/16. just telling you this so you don't expect it next week. oh the wait is killing me lol

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

Nicolas5150

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 CJ-7, 2013 Dodge Dart
Just got the email from the free vin tracker sheet (cryptosticker) that the Jeep has been built.
Contacted the Jeep chat and moved out of D1. Didn’t get a code, just told its in the last stage before released from the plant. But the message also said it may have been selected for additional inspections or held for delivery.

JLR
2.0L
ASG
Red matching hardtop / fenders
8” Infotainment
Cold weather group

Last edited:

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
New update

wibornz (Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL - White)
Date ordered: 10/05/2018
Current Status: JB
D1 status date: 10/19/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 11/13/18 12:10:00 PM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 11/13/18 07:19:00 PM TOLEDO - RAIL VDC

The funny thing is I don't want it until after the first of the year. So my Jeep may be early. I started an investment account to save up the down payment and really did not want to draw it out until the After January 1st as I did not want the income to show up for the 18 tax season.

I don't think shipping will take that long. The dealership is 52 miles from the factory. .

TheBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
New update

wibornz (Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL - White)
Date ordered: 10/05/2018
Current Status: JB
D1 status date: 10/19/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 11/13/18 12:10:00 PM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 11/13/18 07:19:00 PM TOLEDO - RAIL VDC

The funny thing is I don't want it until after the first of the year. So my Jeep may be early. I started an investment account to save up the down payment and really did not want to draw it out until the After January 1st as I did not want the income to show up for the 18 tax season.

I don't think shipping will take that long. The dealership is 52 miles from the factory. .
I am torn on this. In my state, taxes would be around $300 dollars or so I believe. How bad are yours?

OP
OP
Ohwillyb

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
To everyone that is past D1, how did you find out first about your progress. Jeep Chat, Jeep Garage or Criptostickers or your dealer.
Sponsored