Post your 2019 JL build status

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
So I signed up for Jeep garage today and that shows me at D1 and my dealership is telling I'm at D. I looked through all the orders there and no one was at D status so I think that's where they start even though it's not correct.
If your vehicle is not in D1 status then Jeep garage won’t show it. I am pretty sure if it’s in D it only show as TBD and they don’t update it until it’s actaully in D1. Jeep garage tracking is pretty spot on.
Sponsored

CaddyshackGopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
If your vehicle is not in D1 status then Jeep garage won’t show it. I am pretty sure if it’s in D it only show as TBD and they don’t update it until it’s actaully in D1. Jeep garage tracking is pretty spot on.
Is it correct that FCA’s goal / deadline is 5 days in D & 12 days in D1? Thought I read this somewhere.

CaddyshackGopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Is it correct that FCA’s goal / deadline is 5 days in D & 12 days in D1? Thought I read this somewhere.
If that’s accurate, build starts by 17th day after D status is assigned. 8-12 week delivery time comes by way of inspections, Q&A, & shipping

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
They aren't building the 2019s yet so it will be longer than that. When jeeps are being built they say you can be in D1 60 days. However, many people have been in it much longer than that. Some up to 6 months unfortunately.

CaddyshackGopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
They aren't building the 2019s yet so it will be longer than that. When jeeps are being built they say you can be in D1 60 days. However, many people have been in it much longer than that. Some up to 6 months unfortunately.
Good point

Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
We have all become a little shell shocked from the debacle that was the 2018 MY. Hopefully they have things a little more streamlined this many months later and our wait (once they start building) is a little more normal.

BostonJohn13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 05 Wrangler Unlimited
I know some people have said their 2019 moved from D1 status back to D. I checked on mine today and both the dealer and Jeep Garage list me in D1 still so thats a good sign. Hopefully the builds begin end of Oct as many have indicated.

Jeepdreamer

First Name
Terilynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
We were told our 2019 JLUR will ship 11/2. Our dealer says it's in build, F status which is paint. Can this be right? I thought the 2019s weren't being built yet .

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
We were told our 2019 JLUR will ship 11/2. Our dealer says it's in build, F status which is paint. Can this be right? I thought the 2019s weren't being built yet .
Unless Chrysler started the build process early, it doesn't sound right.

Go to jeep.com and use the chat feature, or call them and ask the status. They can tell you as well. See if it is the same story as the dealership.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
I know some people have said their 2019 moved from D1 status back to D. I checked on mine today and both the dealer and Jeep Garage list me in D1 still so thats a good sign. Hopefully the builds begin end of Oct as many have indicated.
2019 production not set to begin until October 29th.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jeepdreamer

First Name
Terilynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Unless Chrysler started the build process early, it doesn't sound right.

Go to jeep.com and use the chat feature, or call them and ask the status. They can tell you as well. See if it is the same story as the dealership.
Just got on chat and they said the materials are all there and they are ready to start the build. I don't know why dealers don't just tell you the correct info to begin with. Thank you for the response.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Just got on chat and they said the materials are all there and they are ready to start the build. I don't know why dealers don't just tell you the correct info to begin with. Thank you for the response.
No problem. Sounds like you are currently in D1 status based on that. Dealerships tend to make stuff up. It can be very frustrating. I once had a dealership lie and say that they ordered my jeep and didn't...

rommel102

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue Sahara 2.0 JLU FINALLY HERE!
Ordered Ocean Blue Sahara 2.0 Turbo on 10/1. D Status with VIN on 10/4. Just got email this morning that it moved to D1, ESD 11/10. They indicated they usually see actual shipping dates ~ 3 weeks later than the ESD.

::fingers crossed::

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
And here I am!

Waiting skeleton.jpg
My original order was in February... after all the delays due to various restrictions, when it finally arrived I had bad welds. Went ahead and waited for the 2019 to re-order. Now waiting again. Wife has wanted the parts out of the garage since areound May lol. I did not mind losing the garage space, but did hate having to move them half way across the country when we moved. Looks like it will be a little longer.
Sponsored