Sponsored

Post your 2019 JL build status

stugotz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL
I ordered my 2019 JL Unlimited Rubicon on 9/28/2018, estimated build date was 12/8/2018, and it was finished and released to KZ status on 12/27/2018 and has been "stuck" there ever since. I call Chrysler directly daily to get updated status, and they keep telling me it is "released for pickup, but not scheduled." At this pace, it might take over (4) months from the day I ordered the vehicle.
Sponsored

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Char Just text me from Jim Marsh in Las Vegas, NV - My Jeep has arrived via Rail. Just waiting for deliver to the dealer :jk: :rock:

RenoMD

First Name
DC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL unlimited Rubicon
Ordered JLUR 1/10
Got VIN 1/11
Talked to dealer today.
ETA to dealership 1/24.

We shall see if I get by 26 Jan. But I'm also 60 minutes from the plant.

After I get the financing squared away. (Didnt think I would have to get loan paperwork going for another month) I'm going off on buying assecories!
Which dealership did u use?

kjone013

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 JLUR MOJITO! (3.6, auto, loaded)
Occupation
Army
Ordered JLUR 1/10
Got VIN 1/11
Talked to dealer today.
ETA to dealership 1/24.

We shall see if I get by 26 Jan. But I'm also 60 minutes from the plant.

After I get the financing squared away. (Didnt think I would have to get loan paperwork going for another month) I'm going off on buying assecories!
Are you in D1 status yet? I ordered 11/8 and my eta to the dealer was 5 January. I went to D1 around dec 14th and Jeep didnā€™t begin to be built until 1/5 which was my eta to dealer. Reading others, it sounds like that first eta date is actually a build date. After mine was built, the dealer got a new eta. So I hope you get it by the 24th but I wouldnā€™t be surprised if itā€™s not built til 24th.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my 2019 JL Unlimited Rubicon on 9/28/2018, estimated build date was 12/8/2018, and it was finished and released to KZ status on 12/27/2018 and has been "stuck" there ever since. I call Chrysler directly daily to get updated status, and they keep telling me it is "released for pickup, but not scheduled." At this pace, it might take over (4) months from the day I ordered the vehicle.
Is it still at the factory waiting for load? Don't know if you have ever seen Toledo but there are a lot of parking lots near the factory full of Wranglers waiting for shipping. Mine was in D status 5.5 weeks until I emailed the FCA CEO Mike Manley. The next day I received an email from the executive relations manager that he had escalated my order (Special Scheduling Condition VII on my build sheet), it was already in paint, would be completed the next day and shipping would be escalated (Hot Vehicle on my shipping sheet). Thirteen days built, rail shipment, truck shipment, dealer (2 day delay for snow storm). The ERM even emailed me it was at the dealer before the dealer opened and I was already there before they emailed me. You could try a polite email to [email protected] and ask if someone could tell you why yours has been delayed.

HSJeep

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 2019 JLUR (pending)
Are you in D1 status yet? I ordered 11/8 and my eta to the dealer was 5 January. I went to D1 around dec 14th and Jeep didnā€™t begin to be built until 1/5 which was my eta to dealer. Reading others, it sounds like that first eta date is actually a build date. After mine was built, the dealer got a new eta. So I hope you get it by the 24th but I wouldnā€™t be surprised if itā€™s not built til 24th.
Could be. Normally I would say dont trust the salesman but I purchased though a salesman with lots of recommendations in the forum. I'll post how far he is off. My theory is "my build" was really a dealer allotment already scheduled to be built but then reassigned to me.

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Order to dealer in 18 days here. Was surprised to say the least. Just waiting on TL's stupid 30 day waiting period to lapse.

stugotz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL
Is it still at the factory waiting for load? Don't know if you have ever seen Toledo but there are a lot of parking lots near the factory full of Wranglers waiting for shipping. Mine was in D status 5.5 weeks until I emailed the FCA CEO Mike Manley. The next day I received an email from the executive relations manager that he had escalated my order (Special Scheduling Condition VII on my build sheet), it was already in paint, would be completed the next day and shipping would be escalated (Hot Vehicle on my shipping sheet). Thirteen days built, rail shipment, truck shipment, dealer (2 day delay for snow storm). The ERM even emailed me it was at the dealer before the dealer opened and I was already there before they emailed me. You could try a polite email to [email protected] and ask if someone could tell you why yours has been delayed.

Yes, I'm told it is waiting to load. It also sat in Inspection for 2 to 3 weeks. Feels like I ordered a lemon.

IdahoSurveyor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-door 1985 Chevy M1028
She finally made it home...

ordered 9/21, built 11/1, an eternity in Inspection, JS 12/18, KZ 12/21

ride and drive is spot on...

let the mods begin... :handsinair:

JEEPjl1.jpg

Sponsored

JohnnyJLUR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Granite Crystal, 2013 Mazda MX5 Club
My build sheet appeared last weekend and the sticker early Tuesday morning this week. I found out my Jeep had already been built and was in KZ status this Tuesday as well. I emailed the dealer and got an ETA of rail arrival on January 30th. I found out today I am in KZ T ā€“ second rail departure status as of Wednesday. I am curious to find out the exact build date. It must have been late last week from what I can guess.

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
She finally made it home...

ordered 9/21, built 11/1, an eternity in Inspection, JS 12/18, KZ 12/21

ride and drive is spot on...

let the mods begin... :handsinair:

JEEPjl1.jpg
Glad you finally received it! Enjoy!

cypherflow

First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR & Evolve e-skateboard
Occupation
Super Computer Nerd
Vehicle Showcase
what does Hot Listed means?

UPDATE:
Dealer:
"01/18/19 - Jeep is in the Rail storage lot in Mira Loma. It has been unloaded from the train and waiting to be put on a truck and delivered here. I have ā€œHot Listedā€ Hopefully Monday."
Sponsored