Post your 2019 JL build status

Hgrace

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JUL Sport S, Fleetwood 33 Terra SE. Lincoln MKC
So excited... at Jim Marsh finally picking the new vehicle up! Ordered 10/9... glad to get it before Christmas.

830DBFBE-2827-427C-A32F-0B8286B28AD2.jpeg
hoping to see mine this week. Was at Mira Loma rail yard Monday. Probably on the same train.

K2500Z71

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
Still in KZS here. Meanwhile, stock orders that went KZ after mine (you can see the date on the bottom of the window stickers) are already in transit to dealers in my area.

If this thing ever arrives, it will be my last FCA vehicle.

chris1374

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon (Ordered 10/24)
Arrived and took delivery yesterday on 12/12!

• 10/24: Ordered JLUR
  • 10/25: Received VON and VIN
  • 11/22: Immediately following the Saints plucking the Falcons, received Build Sheet
  • 11/26: Received Window Sticker
  • 12/03: Still no answers from FCA for if/when JLUR would ship
  • 12/03: Contacted dealership to find out that JLUR was on a railcar to arrive in port by possible 12/07, expect ETA a couple days after
  • 12/07: Contacted dealership for status of JLUR arriving in port, told that JLUR arrived 12/06, still no ETA given
  • 12/10: Contacted dealership for updated status of JLUR just sitting in port, still no ETA, told to expect 7-10 days still
  • 12/12: Received text from dealership...Your JEEP has arrived! Immediately left work to take delivery!
I just knew after all of the 'nobody knows anything' that it would just suddenly show up without warning.

JLUR.jpg

JxRYE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ-7 Renegade, 2019 Jeep Wrangler MOAB
Jealous of you all!
ordered 9/29
built 11/14
"i" status 11/15 where is has stayed. Jeep opened an investigation one 12/4. Now 4 weeks in "i" status and the only response I can get is that the case is with the advocate. My dealer sent me a letter that he sent to his rep, which down played the situation had was just incorrect. Meanwhile I have a non-refundable down payment and there are 7 jeeps to my exact specifications (minus dual top, or cold weather package), within 150 miles from me.
Does anyone know what "the case is with an advocate" means?

Sponsored

AMG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG, BMW G650GS
Jealous of you all!
ordered 9/29
built 11/14
"i" status 11/15 where is has stayed. Jeep opened an investigation one 12/4. Now 4 weeks in "i" status and the only response I can get is that the case is with the advocate. My dealer sent me a letter that he sent to his rep, which down played the situation had was just incorrect. Meanwhile I have a non-refundable down payment and there are 7 jeeps to my exact specifications (minus dual top, or cold weather package), within 150 miles from me.
Does anyone know what "the case is with an advocate" means?
If there are other Jeeps in your area that match your build and your deposit is non-refundable, ask your dealer to swap with one of the other dealers that has your build.

PaleoDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.whatsinajeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Director of Managed & Field Services
Vehicle Showcase
Just heard from my dealer and confirmed with Jeep Chat that my JLUR is in “Trim Status”. Ordered on 11/8 so based on what I have seen from others, I am pretty fortunate. Not sure how long it will be from here but am hopeful that it might ship sometime before the end of the year. Expecting the Christmas holidays to slow things down quite a bit so maybe not.

Hopefully everyone gets their Jeep before the break! That would make for an awesome Holiday...

Sponsored

JxRYE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ-7 Renegade, 2019 Jeep Wrangler MOAB
If there are other Jeeps in your area that match your build and your deposit is non-refundable, ask your dealer to swap with one of the other dealers that has your build.
I asked my dealer to do that, and they won't even try. I am working on negotiating with the other dealers that already have the jeep. If I can work out a deal with them I will let american express handle my refund. Dealer has not delivered on the terms of our agreement.

DaK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392 XR
DELIVERED, finally. LOL. Can't believe the ride quality of this thing. Won't speak of the power but will say that stock, it leaves our SC '09 in the dust. Time to order some necessities such as floor mats, grab handles and the like.

1213181615_HDR.jpg

dugout68

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (ordered), 2018 Dodge Durango GT, 2015 Wrangler JKU
Occupation
Business Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Just got an email from my dealer that my Jeep is here, arrived last night, they are doing PDI, installing my accessories (spare tire/brake light relocate, cargo mat) and I can take delivery this afternoon/evening after work!!

Steevr

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 F-150 Platinum
Just got done with Jeep Chat. Moved from F Status to JB.

12/1 - Ordered Black JLUR 3.6/8-speed auto - Dual Tops/Painted Top
12/3 - Received VON
12/4 - Received VIN - D Status
12/11 - F Status
12/13 - Build Sheet available
12/14 - JB Status
Sponsored