First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Just installed 315/70R17 BFG KO2's, picked her up last night!

Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 1.21.49 PM.png
Have you lifted yours since this pic or kept it the same? Looks great.

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
35's no lift and 35's 2" AEV spacer lift

IMG_2755.jpeg

IMG_3062.jpeg
315 ko2s? Looks to be about just the right amount of fender clearance. First aev spacer I’ve seen with 35s. Looks good

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Have you lifted yours since this pic or kept it the same? Looks great.

Thanks! I have started down the lift rabbit hole, no I have completely fell down said rabbit hole! I will post a full write-up on the lift after I have finished. Combination of Mopar as base kit with additional parts from Teraflex, Rancho, Fox, BORA, Steer Smarts and Synergy. I did say I fell down that damm lift rabbit hole...

On reflection however, if I were starting from scratch (staying with a 2 inch lift) I would probably just go with the Mopar lift (love the 2.5 inch Fox shocks on a two inch lift) with adjustable front and rear track bars (axles were off center after lift) and an above mount steering stabilizer from Fox.

Sponsored

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Thanks! I have started down the lift rabbit hole, no I have completely fell down said rabbit hole! I will post a full write-up on the lift after I have finished. Combination of Mopar as base kit with additional parts from Teraflex, Rancho, Fox, BORA, Steer Smarts and Synergy. I did say I fell down that damm lift rabbit hole...

On reflection however, if I were starting from scratch (staying with a 2 inch lift) I would probably just go with the Mopar lift (love the 2.5 inch Fox shocks on a two inch lift) with adjustable front and rear track bars (axles were off center after lift) and an above mount steering stabilizer from Fox.
Totally understand and I know I will be the same way. Leaning towards the aev 2” lift and 37s because ill have regret if I do 35s. KM3s seem to be the sweet spot for that lift

Reactions: J0E

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Totally understand and I know I will be the same way. Leaning towards the aev 2” lift and 37s because ill have regret if I do 35s. KM3s seem to be the sweet spot for that lift

Yup! If I had a 4-door I would for sure be going with 37's, have fun and enjoy your JL!

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2020 2.2 Diesel Punk'n RHD
Hello everyone from across the pond!
Here's RHD 2.2 diesel JLUR with additionally installed high-line fender flares (EMEA Rubi's come with Sport low fenders since stock tires size is 255/75R17 :facepalm:) and Cooper ST MAXX 315/70R17 tires on stock rims with 1.5" spacers and no lift. It rubbed a little on the upper CAs at full lock without the spacers since EMEA Rubicon's axles are a bit narrower than the US version too... After installing spacers I have zero rubbing on and off road, happy with the setup and the look so far. If anyone is interested in how much effort one puts to bring the export version just to the US stock look - welcome to my build thread :) https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/euro-jlur-2020-punkn-vehicle-build-journal.46448/

IMG_1242.JPG

IMG_1243.JPG

IMG_1269.JPG

IMG_1325.JPG

IMG_1326.JPG

IMG_7854.JPG

Last edited:

Sponsored

Hudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Did you end up lifting it or keep it like that? Looks great
Thanks. I have the Synergy Stage 1 2” lift, plus steering kit, sitting in my garage awaiting a free weekend, which adds exactly 2”. I think it will be perfect. I like the look here but a slight lift makes this ideal and gets me through most of the mild to intermediate trails I would ever tackle. I’ll post up when finished.

Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase
Pics in my garage.

Aramis76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Looks great! Regular size Rokblokz? Notice a big difference with side spray on rear flares after adding them? ?
I went with the XL Rokblokz. They cover the width of the 35's.
The cops can ticket you if your mudflaps don't cover the entire surface.

As for spray, I can't say yet, only been a day and it's bright and sunny!
Sponsored