Sponsored

Post pics of your MUSCLE cars!

txroamer

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Wrangler (sold to nephew), 2018 JLUR, 2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2018 Charger ScatPack 392, 2015 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Road Glide
Vehicle Showcase
I had a 2012, so what's done to get that HP. Inquiring minds want to know.

Why do people leave those yellow protectors on? Aren't they supposed to be removed once you take delivery? I don't understand but see them all the time.
I left mine on because it's hard to tell how close that curb or parking lot stop are and that front air dam is LOW. Have already saved a scrape or two or three.
Sponsored

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
AZPeublo

That car is awesome, love the color!

Storminā€™ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
So itā€™s 658 wheel HP, to be more precise. To be completely honest I bought it already tuned from a friend of mine and Iā€™m new to performance cars so Iā€™m not all that versed. But the guy I bought it from was the head mechanic at the Ford dealership in town and when he bought it he got the full warranty. He then started rebuilding the car with ford performance parts from the ground up. The supercharger is the original but almost everything else has been upgraded.

He gave me the dyno report when I bought it so I assume itā€™s correct. And weā€™ve been friends for years

He sold me the car because he ended up with Greg Allmandā€™s Rousch after he died. Yes, that Greg, and he is rebuilding it for one of those big auctions and needed the $

Sponsored

Storminā€™ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
If this were my main PC, I'd have more to post, but while it's not mine, from my story
Darryl Lee.jpeg
Johni.jpeg
Emily.jpe
I downloaded your book from Amazon. Look forward to hearing about Leon the Sage battling the forces of evil

Sponsored

AZpueblo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, '22 JLUR 4xe
AZPeublo

That car is awesome, love the color!
Thanks! Go Mango is awesome too! Here's a pic of my Go Mango orange '16 Cat. Sun makes it look red in the pic. Dodge & Jeep really have the best paint colors.

20170624_184919.jpeg

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
AZpueblo

That one is nice too, your lucky out there, no snow and salt. Nice background and composition in your pics!

Love me SRTs and Hemis!

What color rubicon did you buy, I just got an 2020 Ocean Blue.

edit, I see Punkn in your Avatar:) My wifes Sahara is Punkn!

AZpueblo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, '22 JLUR 4xe
AZpueblo

That one is nice too, your lucky out there, no snow and salt. Nice background and composition in your pics!

Love me SRTs and Hemis!

What color rubicon did you buy, I just got an 2020 Ocean Blue.

edit, I see Punkn in your Avatar:) My wifes Sahara is Punkn!
LOL! Of course a Punk'n Jeep! And the Ocean Blue is the same color as my current Indigo Cat (same paint code). That blue pearl was really tempting and it looks fantastic on the Wrangler too. Almost too nice to offload!
My wife's Rubi is Bikini Pearl.
We spent last weekend trailing in the red rocks of Sedona...

IMG_0447.jpeg

IMG_0433.jpeg
Sponsored