Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.justinbmcbride.com
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Content Creator
I was lucky enough to get a review unit of Go Fast Campers new Superlite tent, at 80 pounds and $1,200 this my be the best tent for the Wrangler! Watch my video for way more details!

Sponsored

gbr

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
First one to mod this into a cheap Ursa Minor that can be opened from the inside gets my money.

OP
OP
justinbmcbride

justinbmcbride

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.justinbmcbride.com
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Content Creator
First one to mod this into a cheap Ursa Minor that can be opened from the inside gets my money.
I have told the dudes at Go fast that if they can do a hard top replacement they will own the market.

gbr

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I have told the dudes at Go fast that if they can do a hard top replacement they will own the market.
Don't need a whole hardtop, just instructions on how to modify our current one.

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
I was lucky enough to get a review unit of Go Fast Campers new Superlite tent, at 80 pounds and $1,200 this my be the best tent for the Wrangler! Watch my video for way more details!

Do you have any personal experience with this tent in any of the following, Rain/Snow/windy temperatures? If so, how’d it do?

Sponsored

redsyphon

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
IT Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have any personal experience with this tent in any of the following, Rain/Snow/windy temperatures? If so, how’d it do?
Edit: For whatever reason when I found this thread the OP video did not show. The OP video is the best review I've seen thus far. Following thread and channel for more info and crossing fingers it's a winner! :)

Same...

I've been watching this Tent over the last year, but I've yet to see any solid reviews. Everything I read or watch from non Go Fast Camper sources is lacking depth. Don't want to buy into a vaporware tent, but I do want this to be a great product for market competition. The weight and price looks to be a sweet spot!

The closest to a review I've been able to locate is:

Last edited:

Zistrum

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR Picked up 5/10/21
Sees Closed Captioning in the video=Subscribed!
@OP

Sponsored

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
They must have raised the price on these nowhere on their site do I see a RTT for $1,200! It shows a price of $3,750 and only one model?? Well after doing a google search I found it on their site it’s called the super light but they are sold out and no plans to get anymore in 2021.

Last edited:

redsyphon

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
IT Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I managed to get one of the tents and have only used it twice. Once locally in FL and once in CO.

It is super light, easily installed/removed by one person. It's a quality tent, but the Wife wanted a bit more room so we've transitioned to a iKamper as a good mix between hardshell and soft shell.

It's a decent tent and you can notice a huge difference in driving character between the go fast and the ikamper. The less weight up high the better... unless the wife says otherwise lol

If anyone in North Central FL is looking to buy one and doesn't mind local pickup, then let me know. Mine is just chilling in the storage unit waiting for its forever home.

Jeep Wrangler JL Possibly the best tent for the Jeep JL Hardtop received_950675219113027
Jeep Wrangler JL Possibly the best tent for the Jeep JL Hardtop 20210718_142045

FerrdIsTheWord

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I managed to get one of the tents and have only used it twice. Once locally in FL and once in CO.

It is super light, easily installed/removed by one person. It's a quality tent, but the Wife wanted a bit more room so we've transitioned to a iKamper as a good mix between hardshell and soft shell.

It's a decent tent and you can notice a huge difference in driving character between the go fast and the ikamper. The less weight up high the better... unless the wife says otherwise lol

If anyone in North Central FL is looking to buy one and doesn't mind local pickup, then let me know. Mine is just chilling in the storage unit waiting for its forever home.
How did you like it? Any issues with it?

Jimac

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi from Jim Bob McBride in Oklahoma. No I don’t have rooftop but do have a OffGridTrailer behind 2018 JLR.

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
@justinbmcbride funny this thread popped up. I was just watching your Bronco review and see this tent is no longer going to be offered (in the way it is now).
Sponsored