Sponsored

Possible to retrofit LED turn signal housing into Sport S?

spoolinjl19

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sahara
Occupation
Pg&e
Hopefully not reviving too old a thread, but I'd rather continue this one than start another one.

Has this been revisited by anyone lately? I have a Sport S on the way, and the one thing I am bummed about is not having the LED lighting package available to me. I'm a bit less interested in the DRLs (though it would be very nice) and more in the primary headlights.

Has anyone found information about if the primary headlights would be a drop-in replacement for the stock halogens?
https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/led-headlamp-pair-jeep-wrangler-jl
Someone just sent me this
Sponsored

Mad Beach

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
I just received the Tazer and can confirm you can turn on the DRL on a sport and set it to the turn signal. Now I just need to get switchback LEDs and see how well it goes together.
Wanted to ask if you did the LED conversion ? Did the Tazer allow you to set up DRL LED's and not have any hyper blinking with turn signals ?

ATXMTB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue JLU Sport S, Red Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
EDE56B0F-6195-4707-B03D-64377839DA36.jpeg
DRL

C2118AD8-CCA8-4C5A-8EAB-D16AC58E121D.jpeg

Headlights

I installed the Inspired Engineering LED headlamps a few weeks back. They turned out great. I wired the small semi circle LEDs to the fuse for the cargo cigarette lighter. That fuse has a setting to only turn on when the Jeep is running. That effectively gave me DRLs. It works perfectly
Sponsored