Sponsored

Possible to replace JL Sport 4Dr fenders with Rubi fenders?

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
No amount of programming will get the DRL to work, the sports do not have the correct wiring to get the parking lamps to function as DRL.
Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Service
What does DRL stand for? Driving lights?
Daytime Running Lights, which are on during the day while driving with headlights off, and off during the night with headlights on.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Service
So rubi fenders with halogen DRL's wont work on the sport?
They work, they just don’t work as DRL’s. The white portion of the fender lights, whether LED or halogen, are both the DRL and the parking lamps. The parking lamps work just fine, but the DRL will not.

Sponsored

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
They work, they just don’t work as DRL’s. The white portion of the fender lights, whether LED or halogen, are both the DRL and the parking lamps. The parking lamps work just fine, but the DRL will not.
Thanks...I'm getting rubi fenders for my sport next week bc my wider wheels rub when flexing up. Hope my 35's with a 2.5" lift dont look too small.

ken31756

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL
I've done the front. Still have the rear fenders to install.

20190115_164819.jpg
Scarabmike, Did you ever replace the rear fenders? How did it look to you with just the fronts swapped out? In your pics it looks fine to me.
I'm thinking of replacing just my front Sahara fenders with Rubicons because I'm concerned about the rears not lining up with my rear bumper.
Sponsored