Sponsored

Possible different options for LOD destroyer rear Bumper/Tire carrier?

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep JLUS, '23 2500 Duramax, 23’ RAM 1500
Occupation
Operator Maintenance Technician III
So their site says, and the bit of research I’ve done states and only mentions Rigid pro flush mount lights for the light cavity on the bumper. I’d prefer to stick with KC or Baja, just not a big fan of Rigid. Anyone go a different route other than the stated Rigid as far as flush mount LED’s go? Reached out to KC & Baja, haven’t heard anything back yet. And would like to order them or scour the internet / forums for some used ones sooner than later if possible. Thanks!
Sponsored

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I went with Rigid, but you could very easily buy the LOD blanks, and have them cut out, or you cut them out to fit your lights.

OP
OP
Izzo93

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I went with Rigid, but you could very easily buy the LOD blanks, and have them cut out, or you cut them out to fit your lights.
Right on. That’s a no sh*t Steve moment on my end……lol thanks

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
That's cool bro! It's hard to understand the details and choices on those bumpers, but once you've put one together it becomes very clear.

I think you'll be happy with @lodoffroad . I have front and back Destroyers and signature sliders (not installed yet...). They make good stuff.

OP
OP
Izzo93

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
That's cool bro! It's hard to understand the details and choices on those bumpers, but once you've put one together it becomes very clear.

I think you'll be happy with @lodoffroad . I have front and back Destroyers and signature sliders (not installed yet...). They make good stuff.
Yeah I was torn between LOD, & Hauk, but got a SWEET deal on the LOD so going that route. But I’m most likely gonna stick to the Hauk Offroad on the front though. Thanks again my man 👍🏼

Sponsored

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
So their site says, and the bit of research I’ve done states and only mentions Rigid pro flush mount lights for the light cavity on the bumper. I’d prefer to stick with KC or Baja, just not a big fan of Rigid. Anyone go a different route other than the stated Rigid as far as flush mount LED’s go? Reached out to KC & Baja, haven’t heard anything back yet. And would like to order them or scour the internet / forums for some used ones sooner than later if possible. Thanks!
We offer light bezels for Baja Designs Squadron Flush Mount, Surface Mount and Round. :like:

OP
OP
Izzo93

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
We offer light bezels for Baja Designs Squadron Flush Mount, Surface Mount and Round. :like:
@lodoffroad are you guys going to be at the All Breeds Show in Carlisle, PA this upcoming weekend? If so can we work something out where I could purchase what is needed on hand at our clubs event? If not, could you guys PM to discuss further? That would be great! Thanks!

Covered in Dust

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon