Sponsored

Possible deal. Is this it? Good deal? Bad deal? Am I rushing? Need feedback!

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
I agree if cali dealers started to lower prices I would buy local. I was not going to wait until they do. Me and the wife are road tripping from Idaho back to SoCal.
Let us know how it goes. I've talked to multiple people who all had great experiences with them so I wish you the best of luck.

Hopefully those damn 2019 orders will open so i can order too!
Sponsored

Travis2929

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
Let us know how it goes. I've talked to multiple people who all had great experiences with them so I wish you the best of luck.

Hopefully those damn 2019 orders will open so i can order too!
Their reviews are outstanding at DD, I see tons of outta staters buying from their shop and leaving happy. Hoping the sales goes smoothly when I make it out there. I’ll let everyone know.

Sting_Rubi

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Why not go through Chrysler Financial if the rate you receive is not bad? It might even beat the Credit Union price. We constantly get customers who want to go through the credit union, but we end up going Chrysler, because the rate was better..

Travis2929

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
Why not go through Chrysler Financial if the rate you receive is not bad? It might even beat the Credit Union price. We constantly get customers who want to go through the credit union, but we end up going Chrysler, because the rate was better..
going to use chrysler for the 1K savings then switch to CC.

BJinGA

First Name
Bernadette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL, 2016 75th Anniversary Jeep Wrangler Sahara JK, 2011 Jeep Rubicon JK, 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Quadradrive
According to numerous articles I've read by people in the business, "cash is king" does not hold true in the car business. Dealers make more money if you finance with them.

And maybe you guys are being too suspicious of his local dealer. Maybe he just wants it off the lot because hardly anyone wants a manual transmission these days.

Agree....it’s getting harder for the dealers in s9me markets to move manual over automatic.

Sponsored

Travis2929

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
Last I saw FCA has 4% low my CC is lower. But if it beats then I’ll stay, all depends on terms
Sponsored