Sponsored

Possible 1 Month Turnaround on JL Rubicon!

Hubtech

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OB JKUR
I wonder what “Special Scheduling Condition VII” is... sounds like a fast-pass at an amusement park... bottom of p.8 on the build sheet...
Ordered jeeps get bumped in front of dealer stock jeeps. i'd assume that's what that means
Sponsored

Reactions: MOS
OP
OP

MOS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLUW 2.0T (Hella Yella), ‘23 JLW 2.0T (Sarge)
Makes sense... I’ll take it!

imthatguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe Bright White
Occupation
Film Editor
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered July 5 and nothing yet. No VIN, no nothing.:(

Thrive

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Durango R/T, 2007 Mercedes R63 AMG
Ordered July 5 and nothing yet. No VIN, no nothing.:(
Did you order the 2.0 turbo? If so I wouldn’t hold your breath and I might even change my order as they tend to turn into bonfires a little too easy. Did you get info from Jeep chat or your dealer? Did your dealer provide you a VON?

imthatguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe Bright White
Occupation
Film Editor
Vehicle Showcase
Did you order the 2.0 turbo? If so I wouldn’t hold your breath and I might even change my order as they tend to turn into bonfires a little too easy. Did you get info from Jeep chat or your dealer? Did your dealer provide you a VON?
Standard 3.6L JLUR. Got a VON and it's confirmed with Jeep Chat. Just nothing since then. I suspect it's just a backlog and it'll get built eventually. Was just hoping to have it before a road trip the end of August.

Sponsored

Mimmy

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jk
2 door Rubi
Ordered 06/25
Dealer delivered 07/24

Jergs

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi 2 Door, 2008 JK Sport 2 Door
So, I ordered my new JL Rubi 2-door (red, 6MT, leather seats, hardtop, steel bumpers, LEDs, cold weather, body color fender flares and trailer tow) knowing all about the crazy-azz delays y'all have been experiencing.

I just got off the phone with Jeep with my mind blown!

Ordered 7/3
VIN 7/9
D 7/9
D1 7/12
KZ 7/14 (today)
Ship Date 7/20

If the expected ETA for getting to my dealer of 10 days holds, that will have been a sub one month exercise!

Maybe now that they're gearing up for '19, they're spitting out the 2-doors in bulk???
Please let me be the first to say, from us 'early 2-door adopters' we hate you;) I just picked up my 2 door JLR Sting gray MT wednesday, which I ordered in 3/12. Biggest nightmare of my life. Thankfully the JL is amazing so that makes it a little more worth it. Glad to see they are finally churning out reasonable turnover rates now, if only they could improve their customer service but I wont hold my breath. Im sure youre going to love it.

Reactions: MOS

Jergs

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi 2 Door, 2008 JK Sport 2 Door
2 door Rubi
Ordered 06/25
Dealer delivered 07/24
Mimmy, Im confused by your avi. You ordered a Rubi with steel bumpers but why does your pic look like it has the euro sport front bumper?

Mimmy

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jk
Mimmy, Im confused by your avi. You ordered a Rubi with steel bumpers but why does your pic look like it has the euro sport front bumper?
Good eye! I never changed my avi, I had used the euro pic when Hella Yella wasn’t available to order here..I changed it:)