Positive outcomes of mopar 2 inch lift kit

Erik20jeep

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Willy’s
just recieved my Mopar lift, and part # ends with AC, so i guess thats a good thing. also, my spring perches are black??
Sponsored

Jerrybizzle

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Tech
just recieved my Mopar lift, and part # ends with AC, so i guess thats a good thing. also, my spring perches are black??
If they are the same cheap plastic design, just get the rock krawler front spring perches and fix the issue before it becomes one. They are only $30 and seem much more sturdy. I also have the ac part number lift.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Don’t mess with the Mopar perches, whatever color they are, I’ve seen both collapse.

As Jerry said , buy you some rk perches. I’ve installed a lot of these kits for people and that’s one of the things I have them get before I’ll do it.

Here’s one I had collapse on me and the other pic is what your Mopar spring will look like on the rk perch.

CDECE1B0-D006-40F1-9C0E-0ECBF88EFC7C.jpeg
097418A5-F832-4C6D-A262-7D0035FB270F.jpeg

Jerrybizzle

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Tech
Don’t mess with the Mopar perches, whatever color they are, I’ve seen both collapse.

As Jerry said , buy you some rk perches. I’ve installed a lot of these kits for people and that’s one of the things I have them get before I’ll do it.

Here’s one I had collapse on me and the other pic is what your Mopar spring will look like on the rk perch.

CDECE1B0-D006-40F1-9C0E-0ECBF88EFC7C.jpeg
097418A5-F832-4C6D-A262-7D0035FB270F.jpeg
Just to have to take the bump stops out to have to reinstall the rk perches if/when the mopar ones fail would be a pain in the ass. Those front bump stops were the only thing I needed help on, in the whole lift install process. Holding a totally round bump stop with a pair of pliers and tightening the nut below at the same time was nearly impossible for me. Just get the new perches.

Sponsored

Happos2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi
Installed the Mopar Lift, Rancho adjustable track bars front and rear, and RK spring perches. Really liking how the Jeep is driving now (and straighter!). Soaks up bumps better too! Can’t wait to get it on the trail!

Revolution_322

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubi White
The new teack
Installed the Mopar Lift, Rancho adjustable track bars front and rear, and RK spring perches. Really liking how the Jeep is driving now (and straighter!). Soaks up bumps better too! Can’t wait to get it on the trail!
the new track bars are allowing more free articulation. The stock ones bind.

Sponsored

laniercruzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392 XR
Are there any rules for adjusting the front and rear track bars to get the axels centered? Or did you all just bring it to a shop and have them do an alignment?

Erik20jeep

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Willy’s
Goy RK spring perches today, I must say they do feel thicker and stronger then the Mopar ones. I have everything in boxes ready to roll for next weeks install, Just need to decide on tires and it will all fall into place!!

Jerrybizzle

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Tech
Goy RK spring perches today, I must say they do feel thicker and stronger then the Mopar ones. I have everything in boxes ready to roll for next weeks install, Just need to decide on tires and it will all fall into place!!
with a sport I’d stick with 35s with the 3.45 axle gears. It should handle them alright and will look awesome. Good luck with your choice.

Erik20jeep

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Willy’s
thats the plan, its just the tire choice is the problem

BFG ko2's
Nitto ridge grappler
general grabber at/x
duratracs