Sponsored

Positive outcomes of mopar 2 inch lift kit

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
'18 JLR 2.0
I've been working on this for a while, and thought it might be helpful here. I'm not sure if everything is accurate, so feel free to correct any information or fill in the missing blanks.

Capture.PNG
Does anyone know the length of the Mopar bump stop extensions?
Sponsored

Sponsored

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
EBay is where I got mine for $1099, free shipping. Cortland was the seller and I am told they are a Jeep dealer. Plan on R.C. pads, a frt. adj. track bar and a $40 superLift rear T.B. relocation bracket. That recipe has been working well for me and I've wheeled the Hell out of it.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
EBay is where I got mine for $1099, free shipping. Cortland was the seller and I am told they are a Jeep dealer. Plan on R.C. pads, a frt. adj. track bar and a $40 superLift rear T.B. relocation bracket. That recipe has been working well for me and I've wheeled the Hell out of it.
Hell I don't use anything as far as a relocation bracket or adjustable TB. Its only 1/2"-3/4" off. Its rides so good i don't see a reason to change it. LOL I'm still running stock wheels on 37's and no spacers to boot. Blasphemy!

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hell I don't use anything as far as a relocation bracket or adjustable TB. Its only 1/2"-3/4" off. Its rides so good i don't see a reason to change it. LOL I'm still running stock wheels on 37's and no spacers to boot. Blasphemy!
How dare you drive around in a crooked Jeep, lol. My ocd would not allow that whatsoever. Hell, I’m debating crawling back under there for an eighth of an inch.....:facepalm:..... it’s hell inside my head.....:(.......:)

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How dare you drive around in a crooked Jeep, lol. My ocd would not allow that whatsoever. Hell, I’m debating crawling back under there for an eighth of an inch.....:facepalm:..... it’s hell inside my head.....:(.......:)
I have some OCD but that's not part of it. LOL At 2-2.5" its not really a need. People get all worked up about it but it doesn't really affect anything. I mean, what do people think that happens when your suspension cycles. :CWL: I will admit it looks better but with stock wheels, you really cant tell.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I have some OCD but that's not part of it. LOL At 2-2.5" its not really a need. People get all worked up about it but it doesn't really affect anything. I mean, what do people think that happens when your suspension cycles. :CWL: I will admit it looks better but with stock wheels, you really cant tell.
It sounds like you’re one of the few I’ve heard about that actually got the 2-21:2 “. I’ve installed at least 10 Mopar lifts, not one of them was under 3” of lift. 2 door, 4 door, all trims...... crazy..:)

Sponsored

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It sounds like you’re one of the few I’ve heard about that actually got the 2-21:2 “. I’ve installed at least 10 Mopar lifts, not one of them was under 3” of lift. 2 door, 4 door, all trims...... crazy..:)
It was about 3" at first but after winch, MC skids and MC rock sliders it settled quite a bit. Just like all other lift springs. Not sure why this is such a shock to everyone. If anyone installed lifts for any amount of time they would know this is common knowledge. The majority of lift manufacturers build that extra in, knowing you're going to add heavy accessories to the Jeep.

rumblejeep

First Name
Doublehaul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sahara
head.gif

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
The stock jeeps come from the factory with axles 1/8-1/2" off. The majority of people will never notice.

Revolution_322

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubi White
The problems with this are probably related to ordering the wrong kit for vehicle trim and doors etc. hard top , soft top, bumpers, engine etc can range vehicle weight quite a lot. Enough to add or subtract 1” (which is nothing btw). That said, also i bet sveral of you are measuring from the wrong point. Likely from the ground to your fender or something like that which is wrong. Each coil is numbered for each corner and you need to follow that. At the end of the day its actually a really good spring rate. I think one of the best next to evo.

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I have a similar setup. I wasn't bothered by the shift either. And mine drove great, no complaints. I installed a set of rancho adjustable trackbars out of curiosity. apparently I have too much money. It did improve the ride though. I had very low expectations but it made a difference. I'm not an expert, so unsure if from centering axles or the fact that the track bar is beefier and has less flex. Just FYI. For what its worth.
Sponsored