Sponsored

Popular Jeep Tires (size, weights, specs, pics)

Jungle31

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ-7 and 2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
Thanks. I've settled on the Fuel wheels but am contemplating the Mopar 2" lift and 37's on my JLU Rubi. Yours is the first one I've seen done on 35's without the additional lift. Looks great. Thanks for the quick answer.
Cheers.
Sponsored

JimmyDoom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Thanks. I've settled on the Fuel wheels but am contemplating the Mopar 2" lift and 37's on my JLU Rubi. Yours is the first one I've seen done on 35's without the additional lift. Looks great. Thanks for the quick answer.
Cheers.
I was also contemplating the 2" Mopar lift but then I realized that would only make me want bigger tires then 35" and that would mean extra money for a new rear bumper, new spare tire holder that can hold the extra weight, new shocks and other stuff. I was a little concerned that the tires might look stuffed into the wheel wells, but I think it looks great.

MarkTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Added my 35x12.5R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers and Fuel Anza rims with a +6mm offset. Tires stick out past the fenders about 2" giving it a much more aggressive look. Could't be happier with the way it looks right now.

20181126_081053.jpg

Ruby Back Side.jpg
Does the factory backup camera work with those Anza's?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I have that tire in the 37 1250 17 I love it it looks aggressive but so quiet on the highway. I know it gives you two choices for the sidewall that's the first time I seen somebody use that side that you're using on the sidewall. You do know a gave you two sides to chew some right

JimmyDoom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It sure does, no interference at all. The only thing I would suggest, and it has nothing to do with the camera, is to get the bracket that allows you to put all 5 lug nuts on the spare tire. I'm kinda picky and don't like that you can see the aluminum countersinks on the two holes that aren't used to mount the tire. Besides that, these rims and tires are awesome, I love the way they ride and look.

Sponsored

JimmyDoom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have that tire in the 37 1250 17 I love it it looks aggressive but so quiet on the highway. I know it gives you two choices for the sidewall that's the first time I seen somebody use that side that you're using on the sidewall. You do know a gave you two sides to chew some right
I actually didn't know that until just a few days ago about the two different sides. I looked at the other side and to me they both look aggressive, just a little different pattern.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
do you have a picture of the bracket the link where I can buy it and what it looks like on the tire can you see that it's there or is it behind it wheel ? I have that adapter that has the third brake light with the little Jeep logo was still work with that ?see the bracket I have for the third brake light will that adapter for 5 lug nuts work with this? If so please show me a picture of that bracket where you can use all 5 lug nuts and where I can get it please thank If so
Screenshot_20180831-080427_Gallery.jpg

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S 4 Door
You know what would go awesome with this super informative post? A wheel weight thread!

I know that technically you can look up wheel weights from most of the manufacturers web sites, but I've heard that the information is not always accurate. No actual experience with that since I've not purchased aftermarket rims in quite some time, and not for trucks when I did.

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have any experience or thoughts on the General Grabber X3?

Interesting specs on them:

35x12.50R17 78lbs E rated
37x12.50R17 79lbs D rated

35x12.50R20 80lbs E rated
37x13.50R20 72lbs E rated

How is the 37x13.50R20 the lightest of all 4 tires?

Sponsored

AustinofAK

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Looking for opinions on the on road performance. JLUR with the 3.6 is the daily driver and Iā€™ve been going back and forth between 35 or 37. Do you see much difference going from a 35 to 37 as far as handling, acceleration, speed, etc.?

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Nice thread, damn those Mud Grapplers are heavy beasts!

Toddtrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Ocean Blue
Anyone run the PROCOMP AT Sports? They are on sale for a killer price right now.

pcpopcorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Firecracker Red
Jeep JL 2-Door with factory wheels and Toyo Open Country R/T 35x12.5 R17. I plan on installing the 2" Mopar lift when it is available, but I don't have any rubbing as it sits. I love that the tires fit in the wheel well - especially with the white! I purchased the reinforcement and relocation brackets for the spare tire but I don't need them. PM me if you want to purchase them (all brand new in the box).

How Do you like the Toyos?
Ride Quality?
Noise?
Perfomance on and off road?

IMG_1224.JPG

IMG_1225.JPG

IMG_1226.JPG

IMG_1227.JPG

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ā€˜18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
I ordered the 35 K02ā€™s and now think Iā€™m sorry I didnā€™t get the wildpeaks or Toyo open country.
They are more aggressive looking but I was focused on snow peak rating. Also- My stock k02 have a bunch of little pebbles in them and after reading what rock magnets these are I am kicking myself.
Sponsored