CINDYESPARZA

First Name
CINDY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT 4DOOR
2017 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT

I've had a noise like a part of the car is dragging its only gotten louder by the days.... when braking it sounds even crazier and like its forcing too hard to come to a complete stop.
This morning turned the wheel and put it in reverse \it made a sudden snap and shook the car a little, i put it back on drive accelerated a little and did the same thing. Tried it again 2hrs later, as soon as i put it on drive and let the brake go it made that noise again and i felt it move the car a little. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY LITTLE JEEP :(
Sponsored

Shaved Ice

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Welcome to the forum but I don’t think you will get much help here as the forum is for the JL which didn’t start production until 2018. Wranglerforums.com would probably net more and better results. There are some of us previous JK owners here but more on the other site. Good luck.

Revolution_322

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubi White
2017 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT

I've had a noise like a part of the car is dragging its only gotten louder by the days.... when braking it sounds even crazier and like its forcing too hard to come to a complete stop.
This morning turned the wheel and put it in reverse \it made a sudden snap and shook the car a little, i put it back on drive accelerated a little and did the same thing. Tried it again 2hrs later, as soon as i put it on drive and let the brake go it made that noise again and i felt it move the car a little. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY LITTLE JEEP :(
How many miles on yr JK? Have you ever had the brake pads and rotors done?

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
YOUR LITTLE JEEP needs an owner that takes it to a qualified mechanic ,especially when it had a problem that got worse with time. Also knowing which model you own would be helpful...

Revolution_322

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubi White
25k miles... I took it to a mechanic and that's exactly what it needs replaced! Thank you for your help :)
25k brakes and rotors feels soon. Im not sure about your driving habits but that seems like accelerated use for a sport. Most people get 30-40k
Sponsored