Sponsored

Poor Job With New Jeep Wrangler JL Order Tracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwalsh39

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Rubicon
Every time I check the new spreadsheets regarding order tracking , my new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL has been listed with an E for the framing process. Imagine my surprise when I got a call today from my salesman from Lou Fusz Jeep in O'Fallon , MO telling me that my jeep is already here and ready to be picked up.
This guy...:cwl::headbang:

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I think we've seen the last of ol' Joe the op. He got his Jeep. He has no reason to be here anymore, apparently.

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I doubt he'll ever give the jeep wave. So sad.

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
I am learning this forum and love it. I don’t do twitter/Facebook or any other social media so this is great for the most part, my wife says I have a problem because I’m on this quite a bit. I’m patient due to the fact that I’m 50 with 5 kids and 4 grandkids and my wife is 35(been married 5 years)-lol. I was going to use the tracking but figured out the Jeep Chat deal which has worked great every time I message them. I will give Kudo’s to the folks on here that do this service for free, hats off to y’all!!! Not sure how much longer until I get my JLUR, it’s in D1 and after my dealer gets it accessory department will get it Trail/Hunt ready!! Honestly hope I get to meet some of the people here out on the trail someday.. maybe MOAB this summer?

Sponsored

jeepfreak

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Every time I check the new spreadsheets regarding order tracking , my new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL has been listed with an E for the framing process. Imagine my surprise when I got a call today from my salesman from Lou Fusz Jeep in O'Fallon , MO telling me that my jeep is already here and ready to be picked up.
I guess that’s better than it not being ready.

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
I went from D1 to KZ in 3 days which means.... in a short amount of time I’ll be holding on to my OS grips as I wheel my happy ass back from the dealer!!!

CalicoJack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ-7 Renegade, 2017 JKUR Hard Rock, 2018 JLUR
Occupation
Paratrooper
How long did it take for you to get your Jeep? Did it come in through Chicago on a rail car?

Hazmater911

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR, Silver, 2006 TJ (for sale)
How long did it take for you to get your Jeep? Did it come in through Chicago on a rail car?
I wouldn’t hold your breath waiting for a response. Might be at dealership complaining it took so long to get it. :(.

CalicoJack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ-7 Renegade, 2017 JKUR Hard Rock, 2018 JLUR
Occupation
Paratrooper
That's pretty funny. :rock:

Sponsored

CaliMat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I went from D1 to KZ in 3 days which means.... in a short amount of time I’ll be holding on to my OS grips as I wheel my happy ass back from the dealer!!!
That's awesome, I hope it'll be the same for me...I've been in D for a month now

Rubiconick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon on the way
Let me say that We really appreciate your time and willingness to do this for us. This will be Great!!!!!

BluegrassGal

I’ll personally fly out and hand him $500 if he can produce a picture of the actual VIN plate that he submitted and we were tracking.

We reached out to people that seemed stuck to make sure the Jeep didn’t get rejected on inspection. Many didn’t pass and were given new orders.
Goes both ways, you should expect a $500 check if he fails to present picture of the VIN you were tracking. Might be the Donald.

JeepTrek

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Subaru Tribeca 2014 Subaru Outback
I've been following this forum for about 60 days and have been absorbing info from a lot of really informed people on Jeep questions. I have not posted a lot since I'm still in the learning phase. Ordered my JLUR on 2/14 and having a difficult time tracking it so I signed up for the latest service to hopefully get some clarity since my dealer hasn't been the most helpful.

That being said... this was a dick move

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Twat Waffle:

A person that joins a community without contributing anything, for the purpose of obtaining something free of charge, only to turn around and slam the person providing a free service based off of the information they have.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.