First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
Bucket, screw top bucket lid, pool noodle, garbage bags.
wiping the tooshie clean on the pool noodle sounds uncomfortable butt to each his own.

VAJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
This is exactly what I use, pic is a random internet pic but itā€™s the exact tent and bucket. ( I never thought about taking a picture of the setup.

Anyway, the liners are easy to use they have a double seal which makes it easy to handle for disposal. My wife has no problems using this, I donā€™t eitherā€¦well it is a basic 5gallon so youā€™re not going to get mini-me down in there while sittingā€¦but then again peeing isnā€™t an issue for us guys.
The bucket also severs as storage essentials while on the move and no matter what, you always have a bucket handy for what ever you may need a bucket for.
5 out of 5 ā­

C1BB77D2-E548-4384-9286-1995EE5CA342.jpeg

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
YOU have to love this forum. So much info for those in need. :);):like::rock::clap::facepalm::LOL::tumbleweed::jk:

Sponsored

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
wiping the tooshie clean on the pool noodle sounds uncomfortable butt to each his own.

What a low sentiment.

In the 16th century, FranƧois Rabelais, famed Renaissance Humanist, documented in his most famous work 'Gargantua and Pantagruel', that the neck of a living goose was the best of the best, the top of the heap, when it came to cleaning one's backside of 'stuff'.

A pool noodle is simply the 21st century's mass-market equivalent.

There, I've upped the 'class' quotient and average or this post. We can have ten more pages of poop jokes without fear now.

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
Here's the original 16th century 'post':

"Afterwards I wiped my tail with a hen, with a cock, with a pullet [a hen less than one year old], with a calf's skin, with a hare, with a pigeon, with a cormorant, with an attorney's bag, with a montero [a round hunter's cap], with a coif [a hairdo, probably meaning a wig], with a falconer's lure [a device, usually made of feathers, used to recall young hawks in falconry]. But, to conclude, I say and maintain, that of all torcheculs [bottom-wiping experiences], arsewisps, bumfodders, tail-napkins, bunghole cleansers, and wipe-breeches, there is none in the world comparable to the neck of a goose, that is well downed, if you hold her head betwixt your legs. And believe me therein upon mine honour, for you will thereby feel in your nockhole a most wonderful pleasure, both in regard of the softness of the said down and of the temporate heat of the goose."

csjlu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Bucket, screw top bucket lid, pool noodle, garbage bags.
I give you a thumbs up, but I really don't have any idea what the pool noodle is for...and I'm scared to ask.

EDIT: against my better judgement, I googled it backcountry toilet+pool noodle. Makes complete sense now. I'm not going to share what I was originally thinking.

csjlu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
What a low sentiment.

In the 16th century, FranƧois Rabelais, famed Renaissance Humanist, documented in his most famous work 'Gargantua and Pantagruel', that the neck of a living goose was the best of the best, the top of the heap, when it came to cleaning one's backside of 'stuff'.

A pool noodle is simply the 21st century's mass-market equivalent.

There, I've upped the 'class' quotient and average or this post. We can have ten more pages of poop jokes without fear now.
I checked using the Google search tool. Yours is the first post about Renaissance Humanism on the JL Forum boards, and for that reason alone it deserves a thumbs up.

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
I checked using the Google search tool. Yours is the first post about Renaissance Humanism on the JL Forum boards, and for that reason alone it deserves a thumbs up.
Ha. Sorry, I forgot that the pool noodle is missing a heating element.

That's probably, absolutely, minimally, necessary to simulate a living goose's neck for the wiping of one's klingons and dingleberries.

Sponsored

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
On a more serious note: separating liquids and solids makes things much easier. Look up Leave No Trace.

A slightly larger shovel is generally better. The jeep is the one carrying it anyway.

Alpine areas might require you to take your poop with you. Pack a PVC pipe. With caps.

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Pop a squat, finish up with a dog poo bag and a single paper towel sheet. Why make this so complicated?

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Still in the dig-a-hole camp (at least 6" deep and 200 feet away from any water source). Or a WAG bag in areas where you are required to pack human waste out. Lugging around a 5gal bucket for this purpose seems like too much work and too much of a space hog in the Jeep, if you ask me.

Similarly in the camp bathroom department, I also strongly recommend your ladies find a type of pee funnel that they are comfortable with. It's an absolute game changer and makes camping (and even just roadtrips or anywhere you might prefer to pee outside) so much more enjoyable. There are several different brands on the market, with different shapes and styles. They might want to try several types to find one they prefer and works best for them.
Sponsored