Sponsored

What is your favorite color on the Wrangler for the 2021 model year?

• Total voters

VaBeachDad

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2001 XJ (2021 JLU is in Our Near Future)
Metallic orange came out in the mid/late-2000s, so it is looking a bit dated right now.

Otherwise, just wait and some shade of your favorite color will pop back on Wrangler in a matter of time.
Not Metallic Orange (circa late 2000's) but "a" Metallic Orange along the spectrum of the 3 bright orange shades that I listed - all of which are really awesome
Sponsored

WhiskeyChick24

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
As one who buys his Jeep(s) modifies, drives, plays, fixes and keeps them for the long haul - color selection, drive-train and options are very important to me. Especially since I will be seeing it in my driveway for (like my current TJ) for 17+ years and counting.

So, imagine my dismay that as soon as I line up my sights and get ready to pull the trigger on ordering my dream JLU Punk'n Orange Willys 3.0 Diesel - that it becomes one of the bright colors that they cancel. Arrrrggg!!!!

Question, who at FCA do we have to beg, bribe, threaten or just send bulk petition to get Mango Tango, Sunburst or Punk'n Orange added back into the production color palette line up?

Nacho? Really? Who at FCA got drunk one night, ended up at Taco Bell and in their inebriated stupor thought - yeah, this would be a great color. This tastes *Burrrrrp* great, everyone will love it!!!

Come on, how do we get them to bring back a Bright Metallic Orange color?
Hilarious! I too was confused by Nacho. It’s such a strange hue. I’ll have to see that in person. But an option that surprised me in a positive way is Bright White in the Willys trim. Holy cow does that thing look awesome. Like driving a Storm Trooper down the road each and every day. I’ve never been a fan of white vehicles, but can honestly say that behind Sarge Green (which I ordered On 9/15 in the Willys JLU with tan interior) that Bright White would have held a close second in my eyes. You know... since Gobi Desert wasn’t an option. :rock:

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
As one who buys his Jeep(s) modifies, drives, plays, fixes and keeps them for the long haul - color selection, drive-train and options are very important to me. Especially since I will be seeing it in my driveway for (like my current TJ) for 17+ years and counting.

So, imagine my dismay that as soon as I line up my sights and get ready to pull the trigger on ordering my dream JLU Punk'n Orange Willys 3.0 Diesel - that it becomes one of the bright colors that they cancel. Arrrrggg!!!!

Question, who at FCA do we have to beg, bribe, threaten or just send bulk petition to get Mango Tango, Sunburst or Punk'n Orange added back into the production color palette line up?

Nacho? Really? Who at FCA got drunk one night, ended up at Taco Bell and in their inebriated stupor thought - yeah, this would be a great color. This tastes *Burrrrrp* great, everyone will love it!!!

Maybe we'll get Go Mango from Dodge or the return of Punk'n. I'd love an Orange, I myself have a Go Mango Hellcat. So, I love bright (kind of citrus fruit style; orange, yellow, green) colors on vehicles. Nacho is the closest we'll get and I'll have to go for it probably, because I like Yellow with a mix of Orange. But, it's not as fantastic as Punk'n or even Hellayella, but I want a body color roof. Which you can't get in Hellayella now.

Last edited:

MikeXE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon, Diesel
Occupation
military . . .
Sarge is supposed to end with calendar 2020 production. So, factory orders to be produced starting Jan 1 won’t offer Sarge any longer.
So If I ordered my 2021 Rubicon in Serge Green, the order has been inputted--this should come in/be available Serge green as presumably this 2021 build will be built before January . . . (?)

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
So If I ordered my 2021 Rubicon in Serge Green, the order has been inputted--this should come in/be available Serge green as presumably this 2021 build will be built before January . . . (?)
You will know your order has been entered and accepted the moment you get a VON (Vehicle Order Number). Then allow 8-9 weeks for delivery.

If you don't get a VON within a week from submitting your order, check with your dealer.

Sponsored

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon

Punk’n Metallic isn’t really metallic, but has glass flake in the paint and is very subtle. The flake is juuuuuuuust visible in the sunlight in this pic:
IMG_1526-X3.jpg

This is my second Punk’n and I *looooooooooove* this color.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Punk’n Metallic isn’t really metallic, but has glass flake in the paint and is very subtle. The flake is juuuuuuuust visible in the sunlight in this pic:
Jeep Wrangler JL POLL: What is your favorite color on the Jeep Wrangler (2021 Model Year) IMG_1526-X3

This is my second Punk’n and I *looooooooooove* this color.
It's an amazing color!

Sponsored

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Hilarious! I too was confused by Nacho. It’s such a strange hue. I’ll have to see that in person. But an option that surprised me in a positive way is Bright White in the Willys trim. Holy cow does that thing look awesome. Like driving a Storm Trooper down the road each and every day. I’ve never been a fan of white vehicles, but can honestly say that behind Sarge Green (which I ordered On 9/15 in the Willys JLU with tan interior) that Bright White would have held a close second in my eyes. You know... since Gobi Desert wasn’t an option. :rock:
I was out with my uncle in my Jeep and we saw a Nacho JK, he used to work for the city on the road crews and suffered alot of "7-11" style lunches. He said seeing the Nacho color reminded him of the smell of convivence store Nacho cheese after it had been sitting all day and made him feel sick. I can never look at that color the same again.

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella
Chief is officially available in the latest order guide!

STL_Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Willy's Unlimited
Occupation
Helicopter piloting computer nerd
Sarge is supposed to end with calendar 2020 production. So, factory orders to be produced starting Jan 1 won’t offer Sarge any longer.
Dang! I am REALLY glad I got my order in. Sarge Green with Tan top & interior all the way! (even thought I really like the aftermarket seat covers I picked up, they are a few shades darker tan than stock seats and match the top better IMO)

seat.jpg