Sponsored

What is your favorite color on the Wrangler for the 2021 model year?

• Total voters

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
I went with Snazzberry. The name is absolutely ridiculous, but it reminds me of Red Rock Crystal Metallic that was on the early JKs. It's got a bit of pop without losing class. I think it would look great on a Mopar Skunkwerks build.

breakerbaker

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2.0 JLU Sport S, 2015 Kawasaki Ninja 650, 2003 100th Anniversary Harley-Davidson Softtail
Occupation
Navy Doc
Technically black isn't a color, it is the absence of light. ;)

PillowFightr

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Data Center Engineer
I have ordered a fully loaded 2021 Sarge Green Rubicon Diesel! It should be delivered by next week :D Hope they dont discontinue this color because there are not many diesels in sarge green because of Covid19..

Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
When did they announce Nacho? I am about to do some mods on my 2018 and before I do anything that make my Nacho Sport more like a Sahara, I'll wait to replace it with a 2021 Nacho. Please someone have the details, about to spend $4k this week.
Nacho was announced September 1st with their press release, it should be available soon.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have ordered a fully loaded 2021 Sarge Green Rubicon Diesel! It should be delivered by next week :D Hope they dont discontinue this color because there are not many diesels in sarge green because of Covid19..
Congratulations! Sounds sick! What are the specific options you got, i.e. top type, interior color, tires, wheels, screen.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why is "Stingah" (Sting-Gray) the top pick and then Granite number two? This is why Jeep gives us Grays and boring colors, it's because I guess they're liked! But "Stingah" is pretty awesome! I call it Stingah or Stinger because it sounds cool and I'm in the north east, so of course I'll add the "-ah" to everything.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Why is "Stingah" (Sting-Gray) the top pick and then Granite number two? This is why Jeep gives us Grays and boring colors, it's because I guess they're liked! But "Stingah" is pretty awesome! I call it Stingah or Stinger because it sounds cool and I'm in the north east, so of course I'll add the "-ah" to everything.
My wife has the Sting Gray, but she wants a bikini or Snazzberry Rubi... I find the Gray a little boring... she has dressed it up with some pink...

Jeep Wrangler JL POLL: What is your favorite color on the Jeep Wrangler (2021 Model Year) 88A3C73B-7878-49FD-A4AF-A391BDAF3B9A

Obispo325

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Tahoe and hopefully a Bright White JLUR
I donā€™t see any of the new colors available for ā€˜21s on the Jeep.com build site- Ocean Blue and Sarge are still there, but Hydro, Chief, Gecko, Snazzberry (which is the stupidest name ever imo), and Nacho arenā€™t. Sup with that?

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My wife has the Sting Gray, but she wants a bikini or Snazzberry Rubi... I find the Gray a little boring... she has dressed it up with some pink...

Jeep Wrangler JL POLL: What is your favorite color on the Jeep Wrangler (2021 Model Year) 88A3C73B-7878-49FD-A4AF-A391BDAF3B9A
Sting-Gray is just Gray, it looks good with accents like your wife's. Red looks the best I believe.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I donā€™t see any of the new colors available for ā€˜21s on the Jeep.com build site- Ocean Blue and Sarge are still there, but Hydro, Chief, Gecko, Snazzberry (which is the stupidest name ever imo), and Nacho arenā€™t. Sup with that?
Late Availability bud. A guy said October or even January.
Sponsored