Sponsored

What is your favorite color on the Wrangler for the 2021 model year?

• Total voters

PillowFightr

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Data Center Engineer
When did you order you sarge green eco diesel Jeep? I ordered one on the 19th of September.
Thats awesome, i ordered mine on 7/7. Ill pick mine up this weekend :rock: Caaaant wait!!!

When they give you your VIN number, plug it into this link and look at your build sheet and window sticker! You are welcome ;)

https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=PUTVINHERE
https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=PUTVINHERE

Replace the PUTVINHERE with your actual VIN number
Sponsored

ArielPR

First Name
Zed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
You should get a VON (Vehicle Order Number) within days from submitting a factory order.

If you don’t have a VON, check with your dealer. They may not have submitted your order.

Sometimes dealers will hold onto customers’ orders to submit them in one batch, but two weeks is a long time. You may lose your chance to order Sarge if you keep waiting.
Just received an email with the order number.

MauiSteve

First Name
Stephen Rodgers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2 door, 2018 Colorado ZR2, 2009 Honda Ruckus, 1973 Honda CB750
Occupation
Mostly retired
I just learned my two door Rubicon in Sarge Green (6 speed manual, 8.4, rock sliders, tow, and some other options) is on a train in Oregon headed for the dealer. After it’s checked out it will be put on a boat and shipped here to Maui where I’ll pick it up at the dock and take it home.
so you can get Sarge Green on a Rubicon.

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
After seeing a Mohave hydro blue it is now my favorite. I still really like sting grey but the blue is awesome.

Even though I have a bright white cause I hate seeing swirls or imperfections in paint.

I totally wussed our on sting grey cause of that.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
After seeing a Mohave hydro blue it is now my favorite. I still really like sting grey but the blue is awesome.

Even though I have a bright white cause I hate seeing swirls or imperfections in paint.

Agreed. Mojave looks awesome in Hydro Blue. And the orange accents Mojave uses compliment the blue perfectly.

Jeep Wrangler JL POLL: What is your favorite color on the Jeep Wrangler (2021 Model Year) 1600902407164

Sponsored

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon

Sponsored

summer4x

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
Which makes me wonder how many people really want black...or take the black one because it happens to have the options they want, because it is priced right, or simply can’t make up their minds/agree with their spouse on what color to choose.
Black isn't a color, it's a job.

summer4x

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
I went with Snazzberry. The name is absolutely ridiculous, but it reminds me of Red Rock Crystal Metallic that was on the early JKs. It's got a bit of pop without losing class. I think it would look great on a Mopar Skunkwerks build.
I wish it was available on the day I ordered, I would have chosen it over the Sting Gray.

summer4x

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
They should bring back Anvil. That's probably my all time favorite. I voted for Hydro Blue because my YJ was close to that color. But It'd be hard not to order red again if I were getting another today.
That's the color I really wanted, and had to settle for Sting Gray.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon

Hydro is perfect with the Mojave!
Where’s the Sarge Green option? That’s what I ordered last week in the Willys JLU.
Unavailable for 2021, is what I'm hearing.
Sponsored