Sponsored

What is your favorite color on the Wrangler for the 2021 model year?

• Total voters

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)
I like both blues. When will they actually be available?

adeverikos

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
DOD
I have ordered a fully loaded 2021 Sarge Green Rubicon Diesel! It should be delivered by next week :D Hope they dont discontinue this color because there are not many diesels in sarge green because of Covid19..
When did you order you sarge green eco diesel Jeep? I ordered one on the 19th of September.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
I have HellaYella and love it and would pick it again. I voted Hydro Blue because I think it will be a great color and my wife would like it (if she got a Jeep). She also like Snazzberry so that would be the other choice she would make.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Thanks, its my first Jeep and wanted the full experience :like: my build goes like this:

2021 Sarge Green Rubicon 4-door diesel Automatic
Black hard top (will install a roofrack with roofrack tent, depending on how good the diesel is!)
Body-colored fender flares
Black leather interior package
8.4" radio and premium audio group with alpine subwoofer
LED package
Cold weather package
Trail offroad camera package
Trailer tow and heavy duty electrical package (for the bigger alternator/battery and aux switches)
Safety package
Advanced safety package
Remote proximity keyless entry
BFG KO2's with the white letters

Didn't get the steel bumper package (because i figured there will be a ton of after market options to choose from)
Didn't get the premium rims because i want to go Method MR106 bead lock rims someday

This should be interesting, i would say its fully loaded, not much left to add honestly!
Awesome build!

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just looked at the Sept. 1 press release and I don't see it, could they have taken it off???

Available Exterior Colors:
  • Bright White
  • Hella Yella
  • Granite Crystal
  • Billet Silver
  • Black
  • Firecracker Red
  • Sting Gray
  • Hydro Blue
  • Sarge Green
  • Snazzberry
The Fleet guide shows it as coming. Maybe it'll be later availability.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The colors will come and go at different times. As I understand it, the factory only has capacity to run so many colors at the same time. So you will see one color go away in order for the line to be switched over to the new color. When exactly they go away I'm not sure how they decide, but I think they'll just use up whatever paint they have in stock so they don't waste it.

You'll also sometimes see in the order guide when a color is about to go away because options for hard top and/or body-colored fender flares will go away. For example, HellaYella has only been available with the black hard top for quite a while now. I wouldn't be surprised for HellaYella to go away for them to make the line available for Nacho.
That's what I'm expecting.

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
You should get a VON (Vehicle Order Number) within days from submitting a factory order.

If you don’t have a VON, check with your dealer. They may not have submitted your order.

Sometimes dealers will hold onto customers’ orders to submit them in one batch, but two weeks is a long time. You may lose your chance to order Sarge if you keep waiting.

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
The poll needs a “None of the Above” category at the bottom, and if someone clicks on it, it overrides any other selection.
Listen here BUSTER!!! I love you but really Aldo - you don't like any of these color?? I think that Jeep Wrangler so far is the only vehicle that offers a cornucopia of colors through time - and yesssssss I know I knowwwwww no one can always have Sushi Red (if that is even a color) or Sea Cucumber Blue (that is not blue by the way) or Green Apple Splatter (heh you killed Kenny - you ba$tard!!) but still it is pretty awesome that we have colors to pick from. And not just shades of primary color.

I think your firecracker Red looks awesome (you gotta love that cause if you are buying it for the lesser of two devil - color wise) then I can imagine you bonking your heard everytime you drive your Firecracker Red when all you want is Candy Apple Red.

Okay okay don't get mad! I am just joking with you. Cause if I don't like you I will not even say a thing. But thank you for pulling us down from cloud 9. I will remember you when I need to get down from my weed high! *dooooh* XOXO

As for me - Dude GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC all the way babeh!!! Okay peeps please - okay just like how Aldo is able to give his none of the above opinion - I am allowed to trash some other color. Sting Grey which is the most popular color on the poll is just... well ... just.... how do I say it in a positive way - oh yeah POSITIVELY DULL GREY!!! There ya go. Its like eating taco bells vs. GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC which is such awesome pizzazz - it is like the Chipotles of Tacos. Sexy! Solid! Oooh shiny! MY GAWD LOOK AT THAT GREY - whoa!

To prove that I love GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC so much I will show you my 2019 JL Sport S that I just traded in for a 2021 custom built Rubicon that I just got a week ago.

Jeep Wrangler JL POLL: What is your favorite color on the Jeep Wrangler (2021 Model Year) 64652

Jeep Wrangler JL POLL: What is your favorite color on the Jeep Wrangler (2021 Model Year) 64651

Tadaaaaaa!!! Some non Jeep noob friends asked me when I showed these photos - umm what are the differences, and I just told them - oh it just more money but they could not fathom why would anyone trade in a year and half (that is another story and its all because of all you people at JLwranglerforum that CAUSED ME TO SPEND ON A RUBICON WITH ALL YOUR DISCUSSIONS) and pay more money.

Anyhoo! Yeah GO GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC!!! The best color EVER!!!

And don't get me started on What-is-wrong-with-WHITE!!

And Aldo - we might have our differences but crap if I don't jlwranglerforums love you - you know I would not even be saying your name or referring to anything you said. Cheers YO! :like:

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Listen here BUSTER!!! I love you but really Aldo - you don't like any of these color?? I think that Jeep Wrangler so far is the only vehicle that offers a cornucopia of colors through time - and yesssssss I know I knowwwwww no one can always have Sushi Red (if that is even a color) or Sea Cucumber Blue (that is not blue by the way) or Green Apple Splatter (heh you killed Kenny - you ba$tard!!) but still it is pretty awesome that we have colors to pick from. And not just shades of primary color.

I think your firecracker Red looks awesome (you gotta love that cause if you are buying it for the lesser of two devil - color wise) then I can imagine you bonking your heard everytime you drive your Firecracker Red when all you want is Candy Apple Red.

Okay okay don't get mad! I am just joking with you. Cause if I don't like you I will not even say a thing. But thank you for pulling us down from cloud 9. I will remember you when I need to get down from my weed high! *dooooh* XOXO

As for me - Dude GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC all the way babeh!!! Okay peeps please - okay just like how Aldo is able to give his none of the above opinion - I am allowed to trash some other color. Sting Grey which is the most popular color on the poll is just... well ... just.... how do I say it in a positive way - oh yeah POSITIVELY DULL GREY!!! There ya go. Its like eating taco bells vs. GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC which is such awesome pizzazz - it is like the Chipotles of Tacos. Sexy! Solid! Oooh shiny! MY GAWD LOOK AT THAT GREY - whoa!

To prove that I love GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC so much I will show you my 2019 JL Sport S that I just traded in for a 2021 custom built Rubicon that I just got a week ago.

64652.jpg

64651.jpg

Tadaaaaaa!!! Some non Jeep noob friends asked me when I showed these photos - umm what are the differences, and I just told them - oh it just more money but they could not fathom why would anyone trade in a year and half (that is another story and its all because of all you people at JLwranglerforum that CAUSED ME TO SPEND ON A RUBICON WITH ALL YOUR DISCUSSIONS) and pay more money.

Anyhoo! Yeah GO GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC!!! The best color EVER!!!

And don't get me started on What-is-wrong-with-WHITE!!

And Aldo - we might have our differences but crap if I don't jlwranglerforums love you - you know I would not even be saying your name or referring to anything you said. Cheers YO! :like:
I was speaking from a consumer research methods perspective, not from a JL owner perspective. ;)

Having said that, I’ve been know to trade-in my Jeep Wrangler for a new one just because a color that really turned my crank appeared. Normally some shade of green. Both Commando (2013) and Tank (2015) made me do that.

None of the colors in four model years of JL has made me do that. Sarge came close but, alas, I’m happy with my Firecracker.

Had Gator appeared on JL, though, I would be at the dealership right now signing the papers instead of having this conversation...

Last edited:

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
just because a color that really turned my crank appeared.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: HAHAHAHA LOVE THAT STATEMENT!!!! HAAAAAA - I have never seen that phrase used in that manner before!!!! HAHA I am gonna use that from now on i.e. that Popeyes chicken sandwich really turned my crank!! Haaa ha ha! You rock.

Additional note - I googled Gator green - and I would be on the same wagon as you! It is truly a unique color!! Lets hope that they don't offer it anytime soon cause I just got my new Jeep (selfish I know)

However I was a bit surprised that you can get it for 2020 Gladiator! Is this the color you were referring to?

Jeep Wrangler JL POLL: What is your favorite color on the Jeep Wrangler (2021 Model Year) 1600893271493

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Yes. That’s the color. It varies a little depending how the light hits it.

Jeep Wrangler JL POLL: What is your favorite color on the Jeep Wrangler (2021 Model Year) 1600894291724

Jeep Wrangler JL POLL: What is your favorite color on the Jeep Wrangler (2021 Model Year) 1600894440549

If Commando looked like guacamole, this one looks like day-old guacamole...
Sponsored

Last edited: