Sponsored

What is your favorite color on the Wrangler for the 2021 model year?

• Total voters

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
BREAKING NEWS: CHIEF BLUE IS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE 2021 ORDER GUIDE, NO GECKO OR NACHO YET, BUT WE'RE GETTING BRIGHT COLORS!!!
I will never give up my Punkā€™n, but Iā€™m looking forward to seeing a Chief JL.

WhiskeyChick24

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Sarge is supposed to end with calendar 2020 production. So, factory orders to be produced starting Jan 1 wonā€™t offer Sarge any longer.
Oh man! I would have been spittinā€™ mad if I had waited and not gotten my Sarge Green. I placed my order on 9/14 (with tan interior). ā˜ŗ

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
I was pretty sure I was going to order a Hydro Blue Rubicon but looking at the 2018 Nacho's I think I might be changing my order. Color is the hardest thing to choose.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
I was pretty sure I was going to order a Hydro Blue Rubicon but looking at the 2018 Nacho's I think I might be changing my order. Color is the hardest thing to choose.
Definitely!

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
My 2021 is Sarge Green, so that's my choice. Since it's not on the list, I selected "none of the above"

Sponsored

PillowFightr

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Data Center Engineer
My 2008 Is Sarge Green, great color but want something new. I missed out on Mojito, so waiting on another bright green. Like this photo.

FA71BFFE-2A46-479A-889B-EB48AF42608F.jpeg
Rescue Green! Wow what a color!

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Thank you for caving to the Sarge Green crowd! My vote has changed!
Hey, it's still available and it's actually a real color unlike white and black, so it deserves to be up there. And it's pretty cool on the Rubicon.

WhiskeyChick24

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Just put it on the list.
Awesome! Just updated my vote. From the poll numbers it looks like I wonā€™t be seeing myself coming and going thatā€™s for sure. LOL! Funny thing is, from all the YouTube videos Iā€™ve been watching it seems as if Sarge Green is whatā€™s showing up to dealers right now. :rock:

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
After numerous visits to dealers in NY and NJ for colors, I can honestly say my top is Sarge Green, then Sting Ray...love the white but already had a 2012 in white and currently have 2 white cars...I love the look with the black soft top...do not like the hard top nor the sky top...so I am ready to pull the trigger on Saturday...Willys...Sarge Green...turbo...soft top and more
Sponsored