Sponsored

What is your favorite color on the Wrangler for the 2021 model year?

• Total voters

Blueeyedme

First Name
DanO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler
The 21 colors just arn’t doing it for me. Still like my 20 Bikini.
Sponsored

Nomod

First Name
Brien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S; '05 Pontiac GTO; '12 MBenz GLK; '99 Kawasaki 1500 Vulcan; all purchased new - I tend to keep vehicles a long time
All good colors and you can't wrong with what you like. Living in the south I opt for lighter colors on my vehicles (although my motorcycle is black) and since I have a heavy right foot, I like low-detection colors. Hence my Billet Silver choice.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
All good colors and you can't wrong with what you like. Living in the south I opt for lighter colors on my vehicles (although my motorcycle is black) and since I have a heavy right foot, I like low-detection colors. Hence my Billet Silver choice.
Billet Silver is amazing no matter what! It's probably their best non-color color.

LJBWrangler

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 2Dr Wrangler Hypergreen
My favorite Wrangler color is Hyper-Green. There were not may made and they sold out as soon as people saw the color.

Sponsored

Archeonomy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vanderhall
I don't like metallic paint, never have. I'd have bought navy blue if they made it; the only colors on the chart I can live with are Sting-Gray and Black.

eriebug

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler, 2011 Jeep Gran Cherok, 2015 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ram
There are a lot of colors so let's see what is the most popular and favorite on this forum! Here are the colors: POLL OPEN FOR A WHILE.
2021 Jeep Wrangler New Colors Gecko - Chief Blue - Nacho.jpg

[/QUOTE

Does anyone have any information as to when it Nacho color is going to be available? I heard not till May on the Gecko!!

Mgdstar

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X, 2007 & 2008 Sahara Unlimited
My 2008 Is Sarge Green, great color but want something new. I missed out on Mojito, so waiting on another bright green. Like this photo.

FA71BFFE-2A46-479A-889B-EB48AF42608F.jpeg

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
My 2008 Is Sarge Green, great color but want something new. I missed out on Mojito, so waiting on another bright green. Like this photo.

Jeep Wrangler JL POLL: What is your favorite color on the Jeep Wrangler (2021 Model Year) 20200820_153150
That's Rescue green. Sarge green didn't come around until much later.

Sponsored

Jboudreau77

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Why buy a Black, White or (Sorry Granite Lovers) Gray Jeep? It's so boring! Even Sting-Gray is less boring than those 3. White is basically the basic teenage Girl Jeep type, so why buy one?
I got a white Willys although I was super close to going with Sarge. Something about the extreme contrast between the white and blacked out everything else just looked... clean and sharp to me. It also kinda reminded me of a stormtrooper and I'm a huge Star Wars geek, so it works for me on a few levels.

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
So rescue green was before 2008. I hope they bring it back.
Yeah I think it was 2007-2008,maybe early 09. I know that a lot of people like it, but it's my least favorite color. It reminds me of the late 70s metallic baby crap paint that they smeared on the GM land yachts.

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Ordered a 2021 a few weeks ago and waiting on it to arrive.

I basically flipped a coin between the Granite Metallic and Sting Gray as I really liked both colors.

I went with Granite Metallic although not sure I can really give a reason why lol. Probably because that was the one they had on the lot which I really liked. I think I kinda liked how the black top and other black stuff sorta blended with the darker gray metallic but at the same time still gave it some contrast without being overly noticable....if that makes any sense lol.
Sponsored