Sponsored

What is your favorite color on the Wrangler for the 2021 model year?

• Total voters

Garrett

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Oh boy! Well then I’m glad I got my order in before they discontinued it altogether. As of now my 9/15/20 order shows Sarge Green with Tan interior. Would hate for them to come back and tell me they made a mistake and that SG is no longer available. I definitely want a military inspired color.
Great taste! :) -- I ordered a Willys with the same color combo on 9/21, so I'm guessing our cars will be hanging out a lot together. -- I love how '70s retro the tan seats look with the Sarge.
Sponsored

jdpatt12

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon 2019 Jeep Cherokee , 2015 ford mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase
It would be hard for me to pass up a gecko gladiator. Loved my 2013. It looked clean when it was dirt. I had comments about it all the time. Everyone loved it to. We called him Slimer.

AAAF9A4A-85F8-435D-9EAE-F45FC4580D8C.jpeg

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Are these colors really coming? I can’t get confirmation on gecko, chief, or nacho?
The FCA Fleet Buyers guide normally is always right, so they will be late availability.

Sponsored

WhiskeyChick24

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Great taste! :) -- I ordered a Willys with the same color combo on 9/21, so I'm guessing our cars will be hanging out a lot together. -- I love how '70s retro the tan seats look with the Sarge.
It is 70’s retro isn’t it! Being a 1970 baby perhaps I was subconsciously drawn to the color combo. If you’re up for it, I’d love if we could check in with each other periodically with status updates. I don’t even have a VIN yet, but hope to have that somewhat soon. Mine is scheduled to be delivered to my home in Pittsburgh, PA though I’m considering picking up from the OH dealer so I can inspect on the lot before signing.

Garrett

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
It is 70’s retro isn’t it! Being a 1970 baby perhaps I was subconsciously drawn to the color combo. If you’re up for it, I’d love if we could check in with each other periodically with status updates. I don’t even have a VIN yet, but hope to have that somewhat soon. Mine is scheduled to be delivered to my home in Pittsburgh, PA though I’m considering picking up from the OH dealer so I can inspect on the lot before signing.
Sure! - So far, I can tell you that I took the advice of one of the threads here and sent my VON to Jeep Chat a few days after I ordered, and they sent me my VIN and the note below:

• Order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process.
• The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.
• Most orders are scheduled for build within 30 days after reaching this stage.
In this case we can suggest checking back in a week or so for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase.

WhiskeyChick24

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Sure! - So far, I can tell you that I took the advice of one of the threads here and sent my VON to Jeep Chat a few days after I ordered, and they sent me my VIN and the note below:

• Order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process.
• The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.
• Most orders are scheduled for build within 30 days after reaching this stage.
In this case we can suggest checking back in a week or so for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase.
Super helpful. Thank you. Though using a third party to locate, order, and negotiate my purchase I am sadly none too thrilled with her level of communication. Think I may have to go around her and contact the dealer directly for my VON.

Garrett

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Super helpful. Thank you. Though using a third party to locate, order, and negotiate my purchase I am sadly none too thrilled with her level of communication. Think I may have to go around her and contact the dealer directly for my VON.
I sent a note to my dealer and he sent back a copy of the Priced Order Confirmation (POC), which included the VON. I was surprised it was so quick. -- Also, just so you know, the POC's listed prices don't match the signed price agreement we made. He also sent me a copy of that. -- After I received my VIN, I signed up for notifications here: https://cryptostickers.net -- Next up, I need to stop checking it every day for the next two months. -- Congrats on the jeep. I saw a Sarge Green in person at the dealership and it's awesome.

Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
I got granite crystal. Kinda like painting the interior of your house all white. Boring, everyone likes it.

But my favorite colors are firecracker red and nacho.

Nacho 2 door, black hardtop, black wheels, stubby front bumper would look very nice.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
According to the poll, only 3% want black!

IF the poll results are correct, that’d suggest that the only reason half of the Jeep Wranglers in circulation are black, is because unoriginal-minded dealers order them that way...and people buy them.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
According to the poll, only 3% want black!

IF the poll results are correct, that’d suggest that the only reason half of the Jeep Wranglers in circulation are black, is because unoriginal-minded dealers order them that way...and people buy them.
Why buy a Black, White or (Sorry Granite Lovers) Gray Jeep? It's so boring! Even Sting-Gray is less boring than those 3. White is basically the basic teenage Girl Jeep type, so why buy one?

WhiskeyChick24

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Why buy a Black, White or (Sorry Granite Lovers) Gray Jeep? It's so boring! Even Sting-Gray is less boring than those 3. White is basically the basic teenage Girl Jeep type, so why buy one?
IMO Black is just badass and mean looking. It’s a great look. The Granite and Sting-gray are cool and industrial looking. Awesome! White is perfect for the purest who likes to add pops of color without being flashy, or for the woman who appreciates the combination of strength and femininity. And let’s not forgot those of us who love Gobi Desert and Sarge green for that military inspired awesomeness. So good. :handsinair: Listen, color is great (love Hella and Punkin’) - but Jeep offers this range because they understand we all want to make our Jeep our own.:fist bump: ;)

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IMO Black is just badass and mean looking. It’s a great look. The Granite and Sting-gray are cool and industrial looking. Awesome! White is perfect for the purest who likes to add pops of color without being flashy, or for the woman who appreciates the combination of strength and femininity. And let’s not forgot those of us who love Gobi Desert and Sarge green for that military inspired awesomeness. So good. :handsinair: Listen, color is great (love Hella and Punkin’) - but Jeep offers this range because they understand we all want to make our Jeep our own.:fist bump: ;)
Well damn, there's an explanation for what I just said. :CWL: :like:,
Sponsored