Sponsored

What is your favorite color on the Wrangler for the 2021 model year?

• Total voters

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
There are a lot of colors so let's see what is the most popular and favorite on this forum! Here are the colors: POLL OPEN FOR A WHILE.
Jeep Wrangler JL POLL: What is your favorite color on the Jeep Wrangler (2021 Model Year) 2021 Jeep Wrangler New Colors Gecko - Chief Blue - Nacho
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
The poll needs a “None of the Above” category at the bottom, and if someone clicks on it, it overrides any other selection.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Editing now.
Right. I’d have loved for Gladiator’s Gator green to be extended to JL, for Commando to reappear, or for Sarge to remain. So any of the 2021 colors are second best choices for me personally, notwithstanding my liking for Firecracker and Nacho. I’d also take Hydro Blue, Sting-Gray or Chief if I found one at a great price.

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t see “Sarge Green”. Hope it’s available.... as it’s the color I ordered in my Rubi. No wonder the build is taking so long :)
Sarge is supposed to end with calendar 2020 production. So, factory orders to be produced starting Jan 1 won’t offer Sarge any longer.

JLJeeper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2021 2-Door
Occupation
Retired
Sarge is supposed to be phased out as soon as calendar year 2020 ends. So, factory orders to be produced starting Jan 1 won’t offer Sarge any longer.
Thanks for the info

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
I'm super disappointed that Ocean Blue isn't available for 2021s! It's my perfect color! I'm going to order my 2021 towards the end of the year so I hope Hydro Blue looks decent enough

Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Right. I’d have loved for Gladiator’s Gator green to be extended to JL, for Commando to reappear, or for Sarge to remain. So any of the 2021 colors are second best choices for me personally, notwithstanding my liking for Firecracker and Nacho. I’d also take Hydro Blue, Sting-Gray or Chief if I found one at a great price.
I like bright, aggressive colors so Firecracker, Nacho, Gecko, either of the Blue's are fantastic.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t see “Sarge Green”. Hope it’s available.... as it’s the color I ordered in my Rubi. No wonder the build is taking so long :)
They might be running out of Sarge paint or maybe the Gladiator deserves it more, it wasn't on the 2021 color list. You might have a rare one.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I voted Granite. If I was ordering today that’s what I would get. It’s really hard to pick a favorite though, almost all of them are nice to me.
That's the issue here, it's impossible to pick and choose.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm super disappointed that Ocean Blue isn't available for 2021s! It's my perfect color! I'm going to order my 2021 towards the end of the year so I hope Hydro Blue looks decent enough
Hydro looks sweet!
Sponsored