Woodynj

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Is your steering this looose?? the dealer said this is normal. It is exhausting and unsafe to drive in my opinion.

Sponsored

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
Sell the vehicle problem solved.
Ford just had a vehicle recall on over 800 thousand vehicles. Every Vehicle has issues. Sorry Jeeps have had issues for years. Bently has a recall, Porche has a recall all safety issues. Huffy zero issues powered by peddles no issues steering is on the driver/rider.

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
Ford just had a vehicle recall on over 800 thousand vehicles. Every Vehicle has issues. Sorry Jeeps have had issues for years. Bently has a recall, Porche has a recall all safety issues. Huffy zero issues powered by peddles no issues steering is on the driver/rider.
Really helpful.

@Woodynj my JL does the same and I have a dead spot in the steering wheel. I've been working with Jeep to try addressing the issue. I see you already posted in, "Loose steering feels like it has play and drifts" thread. Continue to pay attention to that thread for any remedies.

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I replied to your post on FB but I'll say the same thing here, mine doesn't drive like that and I'd be pissed if it did

OP
OP
Woodynj

Woodynj

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I replied to your post on FB but I'll say the same thing here, mine doesn't drive like that and I'd be pissed if it did
I am pissed. Just trying to get the message out there. I have tried working woth jeep/fca corporate but am not getting anywhere because the dealer won’t recognize something is wrong.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Woodynj

Woodynj

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I never said that the Jeep should be perfect. I get things break, that’s why I bought the extended warranty.
Big difference here is jeep has not put out a recall and the dealer continues to tell me there is nothing wrong. I just want it fixed.

cram501

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Mojito! Moab

Bearman95

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
For those have voted “yes” this is normal I am curious if you have taken it to the dealer and/or just given in to “it’s a jeep thing

@Kirk @bellje @Endeego @Jimac @IndustrialAction @Eloib @Bearman95 @Troutster @nerubi @cram501 @Sleblanc63
My steering is not loose. My jeep is not seen a dealer since I had the Mopar 2 inch lift installed just a couple of months after I bought the jeep. I must’ve hit the wrong button if I voted yes! Sorry about that .

OP
OP
Woodynj

Woodynj

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t understand seesawing the wheel back and forth quickly? If you drive like that all the time no wonder you’re exhausted :CWL:
ohhh that’s wrong??

Sponsored

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
For those have voted “yes” this is normal I am curious if you have taken it to the dealer and/or just given in to “it’s a jeep thing
I'm a "no"

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
Every known vehicle has issues, every airplane has problems if an makes it its flawed. Going from Social Media page to the next want fix it. Social Media is not a cure it's a Pathetic choice go-to the dealer and demand a fix.
Sorry your having issues sir, Face book, Twitter and other media is not a fix.

tom231

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport. 2018 F-150 XLT Sport
Mine isn't that bad, but it does wander at times. When I go from the Jeep to my 2018 F-150 it's like a night and day difference. It's as if I have to really concentrate to drive the Jeep, and the F-150 almost drives itself.

OP
OP
Woodynj

Woodynj

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Every known vehicle has issues, every airplane has problems if an makes it its flawed. Going from Social Media page to the next want fix it. Social Media is not a cure it's a Pathetic choice go-to the dealer and demand a fix.
Sorry your having issues sir, Face book, Twitter and other media is not a fix.
No joke. No reason to be a jackass. I have been 5 times. They have had it close to 4 weeks total time.

I was just asking if it was what people are experiencing. They were starting to make me think it was just me. Clearly it is not.
Sponsored