Sponsored

Poll: How was your experience with Jeep Chat?

How was your experience with Jeep Chat? (1 low to 5 high)

• Total voters

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Every one that I spoke to was very friendly. They weren't terribly helpful but it helped satisfy my curiosity without having to bother my salesman.

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Friendly, but clueless. There are countless threads on countless forums about the JL steering/handling atrocity and you know for a fact that a lot of buyers have complained to Jeep about this, yet my Jeep Chat representative acted like they had no idea and "we've not received any complaints about this" was the response.

I wasn't disappointed though, because I knew before I ever clicked the button that they'd either A) have no clue or B) act like they have no clue. It's part of the game they play. Show a positive presence via social media and the Web, but offer no incriminating evidence or resolutions and instead let the dealers handle those fights.

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
I won’t say “bad attitude “- but it was pointless. I asked for some parts help and fast forward 5 days: “maybe you can contact your local dealership”. So the makers of the parts refer to a store for help. Oy.

But they were nice. Can’t complain about that.

Vipersnake

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLRU
I talked with 2 people on Jeep Chat and the first one didn't want to help me at all but the second one was super helpful and told me to keep checking up on it and he'd be happy to help where he could. Depends on who you get of course but in general they cant do too much.

Sponsored

Xingpao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
My experience with jeep Cares here was a joke. Never could get a straight answer to a simple question.

SandBucket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR; 2017 Subaru Outback; 1999 TJ Sport (traded-in)
I got flat out incorrect information, and some refused to give out order status info that others on the chat system would provide.
This was my experience as well although once or twice people were helpful/provided new information.
Sponsored