Sponsored

Poll: How much have you spent on 2018 or 2019 accessories?

How much have you spent on accessories so far? Estimated amount.

• Total voters

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I wanna know who can find anything for under $100!
Screen protector, and some decals here. Now if I find a good price on a Soft top and some tube doors, my number will skyrocket!
Sponsored

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
Screen protector, and some decals here. Now if I find a good price on a Soft top and some tube doors, my number will skyrocket!
“In the end... they all fall”
:)

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology
I would include a 6k, 10k, 15k, +20k. A lot of people will blow through 3k in the first month.
In the first month? Really? I blew through the $3k mark the day after I ordered my baby!

txroamer

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Wrangler (sold to nephew), 2018 JLUR, 2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2018 Charger ScatPack 392, 2015 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Road Glide
Vehicle Showcase
the OEM Molle bags for behind the seats and wheel locks.
oh, and a couple of decals...

decals.jpg

Sponsored

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Haha I love this thread! Not because we sell products, because I have dropped around 20K into my personal JKU and It's nice to not feel alone in the expensive upgrades :cwl:

Can't wait to see the different upgrades you all do with your JLs, I love how creative people get with their Jeeps.

CassieAtBestop

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Haha I love this thread! Not because we sell products, because I have dropped around 20K into my personal JKU and It's nice to not feel alone in the expensive upgrades :cwl:

Can't wait to see the different upgrades you all do with your JLs, I love how creative people get with their Jeeps.

CassieAtBestop
Here ya' go...and I still need to add a soft top and some more lights and a different exhaust system yet. :facepalm:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/w5mqs-granite-jlur-build.7003/

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I can't imagine that all that powdercoating was cheap. I love the look though, very unique.
Thank you for the compliment on the Jeep. Everything that you see in red came to us in black. It had to be stripped and sand-blasted and was then powder-coated "wizard red". We also powder-coated everything that came in the Mopar lift except the shocks...cost --- $2500 total cost for the powder-coating. The pictures really don't do the red color justice. It looks WAAAAAY better in person.

badgundog

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2018, JK 2008
Vehicle Showcase
In the first month? Really? I blew through the $3k mark the day after I ordered my baby!
That does not surprise me, it goes quick! A lift, shocks, rims and tires and your at 5k and that can easily be a day one expense. I am going a little different on my mods for the JL than I did for my JK. I like the ride and gearing on the Rubicon so much, that I do not want to screw it up. Lift, shocks, rims, long arms, gears and tires will be added when I have a chance to see what the feedback is on after people get 10k to 20k miles on the systems that are out there. 2.5" or 3.5"? 35 or 37? Adjustable shocks with external reservoir or not?
On my JL, I have installed the Mopar floor mats, stubby antennae, tint on front windows, Mopar winch plate, Green Lane Offroad bull bar, Warn 10S winch, Factor 55 1.5" fairlead, Factor 55 Ultrahook, Factor 55 rear tow point, 67 designs phone holder and carbon fiber arms, 2XGator Jaws. I have purchased and am waiting on Fed Ex/UPS: Vector front dash rail system (delayed until July 15), KC Hilites 50" Gravity Pro 6 Universal Light Bar (no mounting bracket from KC, but expect to see theirs in about two months based on my discussion with them), ARB dual onboard compressor (no mounting bracket for under the passenger seat so I will make one if it will fit), ARB electric air gauge. I will likely order the ARB or Metalcloak dana 44 differential covers. My JK suspension was metalcloak with Fox 2.0 adjustable external reservoir shocks, but I installed the ARB differential covers. I will also order Hellwigger rear swaybar for the rear. For the $ I think the rear and front swaybar upgrade made the biggest difference to my JK of any mod I did. It took all of the jeep walk out. Raising the differential breathers will also come soon. It never ends!

Sponsored

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
That does not surprise me, it goes quick! A lift, shocks, rims and tires and your at 5k and that can easily be a day one expense. I am going a little different on my mods for the JL than I did for my JK. I like the ride and gearing on the Rubicon so much, that I do not want to screw it up. Lift, shocks, rims, long arms, gears and tires will be added when I have a chance to see what the feedback is on after people get 10k to 20k miles on the systems that are out there. 2.5" or 3.5"? 35 or 37? Adjustable shocks with external reservoir or not?
On my JL, I have installed the Mopar floor mats, stubby antennae, tint on front windows, Mopar winch plate, Green Lane Offroad bull bar, Warn 10S winch, Factor 55 1.5" fairlead, Factor 55 Ultrahook, Factor 55 rear tow point, 67 designs phone holder and carbon fiber arms, 2XGator Jaws. I have purchased and am waiting on Fed Ex/UPS: Vector front dash rail system (delayed until July 15), KC Hilites 50" Gravity Pro 6 Universal Light Bar (no mounting bracket from KC, but expect to see theirs in about two months based on my discussion with them), ARB dual onboard compressor (no mounting bracket for under the passenger seat so I will make one if it will fit), ARB electric air gauge. I will likely order the ARB or Metalcloak dana 44 differential covers. My JK suspension was metalcloak with Fox 2.0 adjustable external reservoir shocks, but I installed the ARB differential covers. I will also order Hellwigger rear swaybar for the rear. For the $ I think the rear and front swaybar upgrade made the biggest difference to my JK of any mod I did. It took all of the jeep walk out. Raising the differential breathers will also come soon. It never ends!
Sounds like you're gonna have an awesome rig too! I'd love to see pics as you're doing the build. Those are some solid upgrades you have in mind. I was originally wanting to go with a TerraFlex lift but they aren't going to release their's until the end of July or so. I still need/want to get some additional lights for the A-pillars, a soft top and a different exhaust. I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet but I'm also considering another set of wheels and tires to put on for rock crawling around here so I don't jack up the ones I powder-coated. Also...this is not a daily driver for me...my Jeep sits in the garage Mon thru Fri and comes out on the weekends. She's just a "toy" for me. :clap:

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
That is a great looking ride! You definitely got the colors right.
Thanks, Charles! We were a little skeptical about the colors at first but it really turned out nice.

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
7 grand so far...
Sponsored