Sponsored

POLL: Any bets on when first 4xe will be delivered to a customer?

When will we get first confirmed delivery to a customer?

• Total voters

jhr2112

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara /2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
According to Jeep my build was completed a couple of weeks ago. They're supposed to start shipping in two to three weeks for delivery in late March and early April.
Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Now that EPA is out, I wonder if they will starting shipping the units already built for you all. Mine gets built March 16th.
Jeep advised us they plan to ship end of March for April deliveries.

BTA

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru legacy
Thanks! Hopeful that mine gets added to that first bank of shipments.
placed my order first of the month with a build date of march 25th, I'm thinking mid April shipment is the most optimistic we could hope for, and still much shorter than most in the forum.

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
placed my order first of the month with a build date of march 25th, I'm thinking mid April shipment is the most optimistic we could hope for, and still much shorter than most in the forum.
Gotcha!

Sponsored

Sarpeth

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Just got word the the Jeep 4xe I ordered on 2/4/21 is built and waiting with all the others before being released. Did you notice some of the numbers have changed now 20 miles full electric range and 370 full miles. I am not sure if that has something to do with the hold up?

jhr2112

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara /2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Just got word the the Jeep 4xe I ordered on 2/4/21 is built and waiting with all the others before being released. Did you notice some of the numbers have changed now 20 miles full electric range and 370 full miles. I am not sure if that has something to do with the hold up?
Jeep had to wait until the EPA released the official numbers before they could release and ship the vehicle. Basically they had to have that official EPA mileage on the window sticker before it ships. So I guess they're busy printing window stickers.
Sponsored