Sponsored

Poison spyder tire carrier / back up camera

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
I would first confirm fitment by contacting posion Spyder, as their their website has no JL parts listed and the description talks about the jk and the JL and jk rear frames are very different.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Poison Spyder is telling us this fits the JL but we have not confirmed that yet

Sponsored

Ishgal08

First Name
Istvan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl
I have used Poison Spyder products almost exclusively on various different builds. I believe that the build quality is second to none. I ordered front and rear bumpers for the jl and was a little disappointed. There are no provisions for back up sensors or camera. When asked about it, I was told to delete the system. It feels like they repurposed jk parts instead of designing jl specific parts. I love their stuff so I will make it work, but wish they planned better. Anyone else either have or solved this problem?

Aspaztikcolon

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I have used Poison Spyder products almost exclusively on various different builds. I believe that the build quality is second to none. I ordered front and rear bumpers for the jl and was a little disappointed. There are no provisions for back up sensors or camera. When asked about it, I was told to delete the system. It feels like they repurposed jk parts instead of designing jl specific parts. I love their stuff so I will make it work, but wish they planned better. Anyone else either have or solved this problem?
I was told by 4wp back up sensors would be accommodated... they weren't
It also takes more time to get the spare off the carrier than it takes to change the tire... terrible design. Makes me think 4WP bought poison spyder and this is the crap they will have from here on out
Sponsored