Sponsored

Poison Spyder / Starwood JL Wrangler Products & Build [SEMA 2018 - JLWF Coverage]

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
Looks like nice stuff, just want to see them on a keep, like the fenders. ;)

2008jk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU
Does anyone know when these Rocker Knockers will be available?

Sponsored

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Does anyone know when these Rocker Knockers will be available?
Given Poison Spyder's speed with releasing their front bumper I would assume most of their stuff won't be ready until 2019. I pre-ordered a Posion Spyder bumper the first week in June and cancelled my order in September because of all their delays

malogus

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Is the look supposed to be that of a rattle-can spray job, or is their demo stuff just covered in fingerprints? The tire carrier is probably the best example, but the black bumper pictures have the same thing going on.

Not that I expect the paint to be flawless on a heavy duty bumper that is going on an off-road rig, but I'm not sure I would put those on my ride.

If it's just fingerprints, why wouldn't you take some pride and clean your display every up peridiocally if that many people are touching it.

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab
Is the look supposed to be that of a rattle-can spray job, or is their demo stuff just covered in fingerprints? The tire carrier is probably the best example, but the black bumper pictures have the same thing going on.

Not that I expect the paint to be flawless on a heavy duty bumper that is going on an off-road rig, but I'm not sure I would put those on my ride.

If it's just fingerprints, why wouldn't you take some pride and clean your display every up peridiocally if that many people are touching it.

It’s likely powder coated, not painted and it’s at SEMA so it’s been pawed at and fondled nearly as much as a stripper locked in a room with Donald Trmp.
Sponsored