• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Poison Spyder Bruizer Rear Bumpers

tonygiotta

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Fire Captain
For sale are two Poison Spyder Bruizer Rear Bumpers for the Jeep JL.

One has a pristine finish, but has a broken mounting stud for the tire carrier pivot. - SOLD

The other one is mechanically sound, but has some scuff marks and a few paint chips due to the packaging falling apart during shipping. A light coat of paint on top of the existing powder coat should all but make the defects disappear. -SOLD

Complete hardware package will be provided.

Prefer to sell locally, but I do have the original packaging materials to ship as well. Shipping is at buyers’ own risk so far as cosmetic damage goes due to the issues I had when it was shipped to me from the distributor. Asking $300 each, shipping at buyers’ expense (and risk).

The bumper:

Jeep Wrangler JL Poison Spyder Bruizer Rear Bumpers 5CF2E069-469A-4FB4-A791-CD3E2FF8ED30

Chips on the bumper:

Jeep Wrangler JL Poison Spyder Bruizer Rear Bumpers 79F8C280-518D-4C31-ADFF-8AFE01DB1AC7

Jeep Wrangler JL Poison Spyder Bruizer Rear Bumpers 4477E145-8C7C-4D4D-83E8-2CAD85C3D29B

Jeep Wrangler JL Poison Spyder Bruizer Rear Bumpers 08AE6F68-B317-49F7-87A6-BC95FC935DE3

Scuffs on the bumper, no gouges or scratches, just marks from rubbing on the inside of the packaging:

Jeep Wrangler JL Poison Spyder Bruizer Rear Bumpers F2D13EC9-B3B9-47B2-8198-4977AE911D06

Jeep Wrangler JL Poison Spyder Bruizer Rear Bumpers 77CB9692-F8CA-4531-AF8B-34E315EF7D5F

Jeep Wrangler JL Poison Spyder Bruizer Rear Bumpers 19BFC085-BFDE-414D-90F3-793BF3AE237C

Jeep Wrangler JL Poison Spyder Bruizer Rear Bumpers E165A42C-6FB7-4C8C-BFC2-A64DBACD41BF

Jeep Wrangler JL Poison Spyder Bruizer Rear Bumpers image

Jeep Wrangler JL Poison Spyder Bruizer Rear Bumpers image

And here is what they look like mounted up:

Jeep Wrangler JL Poison Spyder Bruizer Rear Bumpers A9407750-85E4-4A58-8D0B-2F1FA8B6EECD
Sponsored

Last edited:

JoshuaaT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU 6 Speed
Vehicle Showcase
Any plans to come near Tahoe/Rubicon Trail soon? I’d love to grab the one with the broken stud.

OP
OP
tonygiotta

tonygiotta

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Fire Captain
Headed south to the Mojave Road next, but hope to make it up there sometime soon.

Sponsored

OP
OP
tonygiotta

tonygiotta

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Fire Captain
Sale on bumper with nice paint and broken stud pending...

OP
OP
tonygiotta

tonygiotta

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Fire Captain
Bumper with broken stud is SOLD. The one with the flawed finish is still available.

CjMiller7

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Gobi XR
Do you have an estimated weight and box dimension size? So I could price out the estimated ship cost.

OP
OP
tonygiotta

tonygiotta

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Fire Captain
Here are some shipping quotes I came up with for shipping to Utah. It's a large, heavy item so...

UPS shipped to a residence - $299.82
UPS shipped to a commercial location (UPS Store?) - $279.82
FedEx shipped to a residence? - $302.91

Now, if instead of shipping it in the original box, I just wrapped it in a couple layers of cardboard since the paint is already flawed...
UPS shipped commercial or to a residence - $117.20
FedEx shipped to a residence? - $112.54

Not 100% sure if FedEx is quoting commercial or residential delivery. Boxed prices are higher than I was expecting. Wrapped prices are lower than I was expecting.

Estimated dimensions if you want to price shop the shipping yourself:
67x19x21 @ 96lbs original box
67x12x12 @ 96lbs wrapped

Shipping is from 95380

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

could be cheaper to ship through greyhound. ive shipped bumpers through them before

Sponsored

mo028

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU sport s
i am interested is this still available? where are you located

OP
OP
tonygiotta

tonygiotta

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Fire Captain
Yes, bumper is still available. Boxed up in the garage waiting to go to a good home. I'm located in Central California.

OP
OP
tonygiotta

tonygiotta

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Fire Captain
Bumper with scuffed paint still available. After a recent trip through the Rubicon, I wish the powder coat on mine still looked this good! lol

JoshuaaT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU 6 Speed
Vehicle Showcase
Bumper with scuffed paint still available. After a recent trip through the Rubicon, I wish the powder coat on mine still looked this good! lol
Man, I still would have taken one of these bumpers if I knew you were going to be up near the Rubicon.

OP
OP
tonygiotta

tonygiotta

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Fire Captain
Yeah, sorry. Had forgotten about that until reading through this thread today. To be honest though, not sure where I would have put it with all my camping gear loaded up.
Sponsored