First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advdegree.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport
Hi Everyone. I'm happy to announce that our latest product, Plenum. is now available for Pre-order.

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenum. // JL now available for Pre-Order IMG_1660
Jeep Wrangler JL Plenum. // JL now available for Pre-Order IMG_1663 2

Pre- Order Pricing: 725.00 $600.00

Plenum is an enclosed, overhead storage solution for the 2- door JL that's intended to put the dead space behind the "sound bar" area to use. It utilizes an insert with the standard Grid pattern found on several of our other products to offer great versatility in mounting solutions and configuration options to suit different needs.

Plenum is constructed from 1/8 thick 5052 aluminum alloy and comes standard with a Mil-spec (or Type III) anodized finish. This type of finish is available in two colors, clear or black. Clear gives the material a matte grey appearance while black incorporates a dye to darken the color with a similar sheen. We'll hopefully have samples back from the anodizer soon to post on the website. I'll post that update here as well.

Plenum installs via existing mounting points on the roll/sport bar without the need for drilling or rivnuts. This product can be used with a hard top, soft top, or no top.

Product Link

Pre- Orders placed within the next week are expected to ship on or before 7/10.

I'll try to post a quick video in the coming week to provide a closer look. Also, or anyone who may happen to be at Bantam Jeep Festival here in Western PA this weekend, stop by our tent and say hello. We'll have this along with our other other products on display.

As always, feel free to send any questions our way.
Sponsored

DSW21

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Dare I ask... if there is/will be a solution for the JLU?

OP
OP
AdvDegree

AdvDegree

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advdegree.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport
Dare I ask... if there is/will be a solution for the JLU?
Absolutely. We are currently working to get a number of our products designed and developed for the JLU as well as JK/JKU. We expect to have those options available later this summer.

Sponsored

davewald

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.davewaldrop.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Sort of, kinda retired....mostly
Looks like it pretty much makes the back seats on a 2-door useless. Correct?

OP
OP
AdvDegree

AdvDegree

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advdegree.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport
Our prototype is back from the anodizer and is back in our Jeep. Here are a few photos of the new Black Hardcoat Anodizing. A quick video going over the product and install should drop this weekend.

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenum. // JL now available for Pre-Order IMG_1913
Jeep Wrangler JL Plenum. // JL now available for Pre-Order IMG_1928
Jeep Wrangler JL Plenum. // JL now available for Pre-Order IMG_1927
Jeep Wrangler JL Plenum. // JL now available for Pre-Order IMG_1935

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Some photos of my Plenum installed and their rear seat delete floor plate system. I really like the Plenum in black, itā€™s discreet and something I feel is important for a locker. Most people donā€™t notice it first glance.

7C60FD49-51D3-41D7-B9D8-2ABDD14E1196.jpeg

900E31C3-447A-486D-A64F-56D0D566736F.jpeg

3E9395EE-5768-43FC-A853-4D4E7A58ED47.jpeg

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Some photos of my Plenum installed and their rear seat delete floor plate system. I really like the Plenum in black, itā€™s discreet and something I feel is important for a locker. Most people donā€™t notice it first glance.

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenum. // JL now available for Pre-Order 3E9395EE-5768-43FC-A853-4D4E7A58ED47

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenum. // JL now available for Pre-Order 3E9395EE-5768-43FC-A853-4D4E7A58ED47

Who makes that rear bumper?

Sponsored

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Who makes that rear bumper?
Road Armor, I will do a review of them later. They lack customer service mostly in communication. So just something to be aware of if you order. Their normal price is 50% off (if they arenā€™t advertising 50%, Blaze50 will get you 50%). Also the quality isnā€™t the same as what came on my stepfathers Ram. Both of us ordered a set of bumpers from them at the same timeā€¦ They are pretty big in the heavy duty truck scene and kinda new with Jeeps. But I feel they may outsource the Jeep bumpers.

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Road Armor, I will do a review of them later. They lack customer service mostly in communication. So just something to be aware of if you order. Their normal price is 50% off (if they arenā€™t advertising 50%, Blaze50 will get you 50%). Also the quality isnā€™t the same as what came on my stepfathers Ram. Both of us ordered a set of bumpers from them at the same timeā€¦ They are pretty big in the heavy duty truck scene and kinda new with Jeeps. But I feel they may outsource the Jeep bumpers.
Does that thing really weigh 254 lbs??

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Does that thing really weigh 254 lbs??
Possibly, I never weighed anything. But everything I was able to lift and install myself. Individually I thought everything was lighter then I expected. My stepfatherā€™s Ram also has a set of Road Armor bumpers and they are extremely heavy (and couldnā€™t be installed without some extra hands). I can feel the weight on the Jeep and the fuel economy certainly reflects.

But if I had to guess, 250 pounds is probably pretty close for front and rear not including winch and stuff.

acsak

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2-door Wrangler JL Rubicon (Manual Transmission)

I'm really interested in the Plenum but it doesn't look it holds very much. Do you have any pics of it with cargo? It seems a bit pricey for just a little extra storage, but I'm always looking for more useful space in the 2 door!

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
I'm really interested in the Plenum but it doesn't look it holds very much. Do you have any pics of it with cargo? It seems a bit pricey for just a little extra storage, but I'm always looking for more useful space in the 2 door!
I put it back in its original configuration, with the grid plate. This is what it looks like with a rifle, itā€™s very tight (touches on the FWD assist and few other places). But it will close. I normally run it with out the plate and put my rifle in a small bag.

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenum. // JL now available for Pre-Order AB3C7A01-5530-42FA-9712-D1D455597CCF

I feel itā€™s more suited for an overlander who wants to carry long tools and lock them up. For rifle storage, itā€™s workable.

For reference, thatā€™s a 12.5ā€ SBR with a full size suppressor. Itā€™s longer then a standard 16ā€ AR.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.