• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Plenty of JLU 2018+ takeoffs for sale. South Austin TX.

lepcat

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR, Sky One Touch
Updated 6/7/2020

All items have been sold except for the remaining Items still listed.

Mopar Rubicon Rock Rails for Jeep Wrangler JLU. 2 Sets.

Mopar Stock Carpet Floor Mats, Front and Rear.

Full set of Plastic JLU Fenders with Liners. Halogen Turn and Marker
lights included.

JLU Halogen Rear Tail Lights. Mounting bracket not included.

JLU Gas Filler Housing.

JLUS Rearview Mirror W/Panel piece.

JLUS Front Dome Light.

7in UConnect Unit. CarPlay/Android/Sirius Capable. No Scratches.

7 Pin RV/Trailer adapter to 5 and 4 pin.

I am moving and don't have the room to haul all my goodies around the country. Make me offers and I will mark sold as quickly as I can. Venmo/Paypal/Cash. Would consider shipping the lighter items at buyers Cost.

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenty of JLU 2018+ takeoffs for sale.  South Austin TX. upload_2020-2-23_16-46-23

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenty of JLU 2018+ takeoffs for sale.  South Austin TX. IMG_5715

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenty of JLU 2018+ takeoffs for sale.  South Austin TX. IMG_5716

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenty of JLU 2018+ takeoffs for sale.  South Austin TX. IMG_5717

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenty of JLU 2018+ takeoffs for sale.  South Austin TX. IMG_5718

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenty of JLU 2018+ takeoffs for sale.  South Austin TX. IMG_5719

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenty of JLU 2018+ takeoffs for sale.  South Austin TX. IMG_5720

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenty of JLU 2018+ takeoffs for sale.  South Austin TX. IMG_5721

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenty of JLU 2018+ takeoffs for sale.  South Austin TX. IMG_5722

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenty of JLU 2018+ takeoffs for sale.  South Austin TX. IMG_5723

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenty of JLU 2018+ takeoffs for sale.  South Austin TX. IMG_5727

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenty of JLU 2018+ takeoffs for sale.  South Austin TX. IMG_5728

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenty of JLU 2018+ takeoffs for sale.  South Austin TX. IMG_5729

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenty of JLU 2018+ takeoffs for sale.  South Austin TX. IMG_5730

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenty of JLU 2018+ takeoffs for sale.  South Austin TX. IMG_5731

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenty of JLU 2018+ takeoffs for sale.  South Austin TX. IMG_5732

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenty of JLU 2018+ takeoffs for sale.  South Austin TX. IMG_5733

Jeep Wrangler JL Plenty of JLU 2018+ takeoffs for sale.  South Austin TX. IMG_5726
Sponsored

Last edited:

J-Dub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4Xe Rubicon
$35 shipped on the relocation bracket? Usps flat rate is about $8.

jerrygcoffey

First Name
Jeramiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0T w/ eTorque
Occupation
Software Engineer
are those the high line fenders? and where are the control arms from

OP
OP
lepcat

lepcat

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
are those the high line fenders? and where are the control arms from
They are not the high line fenders.

LCA's Are from Stock 2018 JLU Sport S.

I will have the longer Mopar LCA's for Rubicons available in a couple of weeks.

2003hummerh2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Is the head unit the 8.4 inch or 7? If it’s the 7 inch how much do you want for it?

Sponsored

OP
OP
lepcat

lepcat

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How much for the fenders? and would you be willing to ship them

I was thinking 300. Shipping would be tough I think. I could prob do it at your cost. They are pretty big and bulky with the inners still attached.

Mikeb16

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I was thinking 300. Shipping would be tough I think. I could prob do it at your cost. They are pretty big and bulky with the inners still attached.
Yeah I was thinking the same, I really only need the front two fenders if it doesn't come with the liners or light its fine. thinking about getting a set to cut to use with rugged ridge fender lights

Sponsored

OP
OP
lepcat

lepcat

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I was thinking the same, I really only need the front two fenders if it doesn't come with the liners or light its fine. thinking about getting a set to cut to use with rugged ridge fender lights
Let me know if you want to try it. I could pop the inners and lights out would lighten them up for shipping. PM me if you wanna go down that road.

OP
OP
lepcat

lepcat

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Original Scuba

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Hello there,

Wondering about the price for the hitch and head unit? Thank you

OP
OP
lepcat

lepcat

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello there,

Wondering about the price for the hitch and head unit? Thank you
The hitch has been sold. The 7.0 bucks connect is 600 plus shipping.

dmc3csc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Is the tire carrier a Rubicon one perchance? If so price?
Sponsored