Please tell me I'm going to be happy with my purchase from AU

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
after a couple months of researching LED light bar specs & prices, I'm pretty psyched about my purchase of a couple STEDI lights for my Wrangler: a 52" for above the windshield & a 22" for inside my bull bar. the only thing I wasn't entirely thrilled about was the shipping price here to the US.
anyone running STEDI lights care to chime in about the quality of light or anything else about the bars that I might want to know?
Sponsored

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
I pick up my Wrangler tomorrow :) I have the 18.3 3303 Pro bar which I have seen in action befoe and love them, very solid quality piece of kit, I also have one of the white rock lights to mount on the rear wiper cover as a tailgate light when opened for the tailgate table and a couple of the work lights etc. All really quality gear, you'll be happy with them :)

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon
I have 3x stedi lights on my front bar. 1x 22" and 2x 8" on the corners.. For the price, they are pretty good quality.

Though my main lightup on the roof rack is a Xray 1200 series Linear driving light https://xrayvision.net/led-linear-driving-lights/1200-series-led-linear/

While it is quite expensive, it is an extremely good light. I have the combo beam so its pencil spot in the middle and spread beam on the sides. Additionally you can control the middle and the sides seperately as well.

But to answer your question. You should be happy with Stedi. I do find that my Xray light is a whiter light than the Stedi's.