Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
This is a courtesy email update regarding your all-new Jeep Wrangler factory order status.

Good News! At this present time, your new vehicle has been built and is currently in the shipment process. We have been provided an estimated delivery to dealer window of 12/02/2021 - 12/16/2021. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and can be subject to change.

As promised, we are continuing to prioritize your order with our logistics resources to ensure your order remains prioritized for next steps.

I will continue to monitor your order with our logistics resources teams. Once additional updates become available for your order, I will be reaching out further to you to share these updates. Your authorized ordering dealership will be an additional excellent resource for any order updates or questions you might have.

I will continue to follow your order and provide details as they become available. Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

BUT WAIT, THERE IS MORE:

This is a courtesy email update regarding your all-new Jeep Wrangler factory order status.

I show your Jeep Wrangler order continues to remain prioritized for delivery and presently has an estimated delivery window reflected to take place between 12/25/2021 - 01/06/2022. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and can be subject to change.

Additionally thank you for your response, I can certainly understand your frustration. We are anxious to get your vehicle shipped to your dealer as quickly as possible and want to assure you that your order does have our attention and priority.

As promised, we are continuing to prioritize your order with our logistics resources to ensure your order remains prioritized for next steps.

I will continue to monitor your order with our logistics resources teams. Once additional updates become available for your order, I will be reaching out further to you to share these updates. Your authorized ordering dealership will be an additional excellent resource for any order updates or questions you might have.

I will continue to follow your order and provide details as they become available. Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

HOLD ON. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE NEXT 100 TO BUY NOW:

I apologize for the second email, your Jeep Wrangler presently has an estimated delivery window reflected to take place between 01/06/2022 - 01/17/2022. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and can be subject to change.

We have asked Jeep Information Center to please stop prioritizing our delivery date to no avail—
Sponsored

Last edited: