Sponsored

Please help about to place an order for Rubicon?

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
when I place an order with a dealer for a Rubicon to be built, with the tread Lightly discount, what paperwork should I be walking out with to know my order is confirmed and the finale numbers can’t be changed once we sign.
How do you sign paper work without a vin?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Just trying to arm myself with info so I can be ready.
Sponsored

wranglerguyman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
when I place an order with a dealer for a Rubicon to be built, with the tread Lightly discount, what paperwork should I be walking out with to know my order is confirmed and the finale numbers can’t be changed once we sign.
I see a lot of people on the thread saying ask for a POC sheet. That’ll have your name and address and a VON. Along with price. At Koons, I received to sheets. One was a POC and one was a sale sheet that had the final price after ttf.

drbsp

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary Edition
When will we see 2 door rubicon at dealerships? I want to order but not before driving?

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
You walk out with the order sheet, outlining what you want on your vehicle, this will also show your MSRP on the left column and the -1% below Invoice price on the right side column (this is the POC). Note those numbers are subject to change, and could change as many of ours did as option prices got adjusted since November...there is a legal blurb at the bottom that says they may change without notice....at this point though its safe to say its all ironed out and they shouldnt change.

You dont really sign any paperwork at this point, you will return to the dealer and do all that once you have a confirmed ETA and are within a certain arrival window, or once your Jeep arrives, dealers vary on this a tad. This is to ensure they properly value your trade without allowing too much time to accrue additional mileage and what not...it also ensures prices do not change on the order.

OP
OP
Rubi-Zero

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you guys very much for the speedy response! Love this forum!

Sponsored

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
When will we see 2 door rubicon at dealerships? I want to order but not before driving?
Sold orders are built before dealer orders. If you can place an order without a down payment, order it, you will love it. I don't think any dealer ordered jeeps will be on the lot long!

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Rubi-Zero-There are several examples of what the paperwork looks like. There is also a thread with the MSRP and Invoice pricing for all packages so you can dial in what you want on jeep.com, then refer to that for what pricing will be. Then head to the dealer for the fun part!

Other threads have some examples too (see threads on deals), but here are a couple of the POC.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-applies-to-2018-jeep-wrangler-jl.2384/page-7

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Hey man. I'm not gonna get all up in your business. I'm sure you have a dealer in Nashville you like and you may have a smoking deal worked out. Just FYI. My dealer Kim in Conway, Arkansas will hook you up with 5% below invoice + if you have your affiliate # from tread lightly another 1%. That's 6% below invoice and their doc fee is only $130. No BS, no tricks. Literally takes 30 minutes to order. You tell her the build you want and she will send you back a build sheet with the MSRP on the left and invoice on the right. Below that it will have -$$$$$ and then -$$$$ and then a final out the door price in writing. You tell her go for it, order it and that day or maybe the next you will get back your official build sheet. I got my VIN# the same day I ordered. Again. None of my business but if you are only getting the 1% off in Nashville it might be worth a 5-6 hour drive down I-40 to order from Kim. So far she has ordered 19 JL's for guys on this forum. No I'm not getting finders fees on those :) Just a thought. I'll attach what she sent me when we first agreed and also what I got after order. Mine doesn't have the extra 1% for tread lightly. I don't hit 30 days for that until the 19th but it will be in my final price once I get my number.
IMG_3716-2 (1).jpg View attachment 13106

IMG_3739.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

bbuck7777

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon Unlimited Turbo
Just ordered fully loaded Rub from Kameron and Kim. Great to deal with them. Only had part is the 750 miles to drive it home.
Sponsored