Sponsored

plastic shroud behind fog light part number?

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
I ended up taking off the plastic piece that goes between the bumper and the fender flare. However now you can see the backside of the bumper where the foglight plugs in.

what is the part number for the plastic shroud that can cover that? Where would be the best place to get those?

I have a JLU with plastic bumpers.

thanks
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I ended up taking off the plastic piece that goes between the bumper and the fender flare. However now you can see the backside of the bumper where the foglight plugs in.

what is the part number for the plastic shroud that can cover that? Where would be the best place to get those?

thanks
I have three JL front bumpers. I can send you what ever part you want. You just pay for shipping. I would have already taken them to recycling, but it is shut down right now..

Spdu4ia

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Rubi
trim the stock plasic piece that came off and you'll have a cover that fits perfectly.

OP
OP

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have three JL front bumpers. I can send you what ever part you want. You just pay for shipping. I would have already taken them to recycling, but it is shut down right now..
trim the stock plasic piece that came off and you'll have a cover that fits perfectly.
Yeah I am looking for something to fit the back part of where the foglight is. I attached two images of the stock plastic piece. I was considering trimming that and just using the portion that goes behind the foglight.

In this video I was watching I saw the other plastic shroud and I have attached a photo. Is it possible to get that plastic shroud? Do you have anything like that wibornz?

thanks

foglight 1.jpg

foglight 2.jpg

plastic shroud foglights.png

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
I have the left hand side of one. I must of put the others in the trash and missed this piece.

DnyJbsjzxgHJPDKD7INLIytHIZfE-Gqq3_S4t0WhbmUaQ16zahq-_H8MZKmAunCTa2VkW1_-MZsKVNot0A=w1010-h757-no.jpg

I can ask around and see if any of my buds have the other side if you want me to.

robmotion

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S

thanks
Here's the link you're looking for:
https://www.quadratec.com/node/1012403/293217

OP
OP

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have the left hand side of one. I must of put the others in the trash and missed this piece.

DnyJbsjzxgHJPDKD7INLIytHIZfE-Gqq3_S4t0WhbmUaQ16zahq-_H8MZKmAunCTa2VkW1_-MZsKVNot0A=w1010-h757-no.jpg

I can ask around and see if any of my buds have the other side if you want me to.
That would be awesome. I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the link. I may have to get those if I decide not to trim my stock ones or if wibornz doesn't have both sides. Does it matter if I have a JLU sport and it says rubicon plastic bumper?

Snowshoes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 ZJ 5.2 / 2018 JL 3.6
OP
OP

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@wibornz, snowshoes is right. I am just going to have to trim my stock pieces which shouldn't be too big of a problem. I really appreciate the help everyone.

Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

@wibornz, snowshoes is right. I am just going to have to trim my stock pieces which shouldn't be too big of a problem. I really appreciate the help everyone.
I removed my "Euro" bumper fillers and bought the others listed above. They do not fit. Unless you're OCD and must have something to cover the fog lights, there is nothing wrong with leaving them exposed. The electrical connectors are water tight. The Rubicon bumper has the fog lights partially exposed. I've been running without anything on my Sport Altitude (which is Sport S based) and have zero issues.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Well dam, I found the Right side also. It was still attached to the front fender.
Sponsored