• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Plastic Rubicon Bumper - Gone

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I have a take-off plastic rubicon bumper with red hooks. I took it off my JL but don't want to throw it in the landfill. Anyone who likes the look can probably throw it on a later JK no problem.

In the Seattle area, come by and pick it up and it's yours.
Sponsored

bilcol81

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
Retired
Where can I find removal instructions? I plan on getting an aftermarket bumper & winch.

OP
OP
Yakpimp

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I had a hell of a time getting it off to be honest. I couldn't find any directions and it took me a while.

If I remember correctly and you have the right tools, it's literally 8 nuts and some plastic clips. Once you get up close it shouldn't be too bad. Wish I had clear instructions to share though.

bilcol81

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
Retired
I had a hell of a time getting it off to be honest. I couldn't find any directions and it took me a while.

If I remember correctly and you have the right tools, it's literally 8 nuts and some plastic clips. Once you get up close it shouldn't be too bad. Wish I had clear instructions to share though.
I sure hate to go to the dealer but it might save some knuckles and my sanity!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Yakpimp

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
It's just a good wrench and deep socket set that's needed. I only had some shallow ones from my old motorcycle that did a number on my knuckles :)

bilcol81

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
Retired
My Rubicon plastic bumper is coming off tomorrow. Removed the top plate and air dam today with no problem. The nuts appear to be no problem as well. Anyone in central FL that would like a free bumper, pm me.

romeoz

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 4xe
My Rubicon plastic bumper is coming off tomorrow. Removed the top plate and air dam today with no problem. The nuts appear to be no problem as well. Anyone in central FL that would like a free bumper, pm me.
Just messaged you.

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
I didn’t order the Steel Bumper Group but do plan on adding a steel front bumper and winch. I like the look of the MOPAR Stubby front bumper but am wondering if I should order the regular one and just remove the two end pieces and store them? There isn’t much price difference and I figure someone may want to put them on again someday!

What would you do?
Sponsored