Threads
Reaction score
Website
carbucks.ca
Vehicle(s)
CJ-7, JLU Safari
Occupation
Retired
Me too. Ordered mine June 26 in Nanaimo, BC. No VIN yet. And no response to the email I sent off to my dealer in the wee hours of the morning. Perhaps the combination of Canada Day and Independence Day holidays are slowing things up. Signed up for the tracking service at the other website earlier today and got the following report.

Lwebs (Wrangler Unlimited - )
Date ordered: 06/26/2018
Current Status: New order
D1 status date: TBD
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: TBD

A whole lot of TBD goin' on.

I'lll let the community here know when things change.

Well I'm in the exact same boat funny enough. I ordered the exact same Jeep, same colour, and groups, ordered same day as you and am also a Canadian. I have my VON but no VIN or status updates. I called Jeep US and Canada and both cant help, or say they cant help. My dealer contacted Jeep to get update and VIN but nothing for a week. Its getting really annoying dealing with all of this Canada and US stuff. They are all made in the same factory or at least all made in the US, I should be able to get updates like US people. Anyways Mine actually has the Sky One-Touch roof not the hard top so mine might take longer than yours. My dealer said they pushed out Saharas with one touch roof but not Rubicons yet so he thinks mine is still in D. Yours is a hardtop though so you might be farther along. Good luck to you!!

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Me too. Ordered mine June 26 in Nanaimo, BC. No VIN yet. And no response to the email I sent off to my dealer in the wee hours of the morning. Perhaps the combination of Canada Day and Independence Day holidays are slowing things up. Signed up for the tracking service at the other website earlier today and got the following report.

My order was on 6/23. Still in D status according to Jeep chat.

metalman64

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1952 M38, 1954 M170, 2002 TJ
My order was on 6/23. Still in D status according to Jeep chat.
So that site is still tracking ? , I was going to sign up but they had stopped for a while but if you signed up today and got a report they must be tracking again

Sponsored

metalman64

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1952 M38, 1954 M170, 2002 TJ

Sorry still a rookie at the forum , I should have replied to lwebs

BrimmStone

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL unlimited
So that site is still tracking ? , I was going to sign up but they had stopped for a while but if you signed up today and got a report they must be tracking again
I use Jeepgarage.com and it's not even on record when I give my VON

Sponsored

MeepMeepJeep

First Name
Julia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2015 Wrangler
Hi all,

I ordered my Ocean Blue JLU Sahara 4 door with one touch top in June they told me it would be September 1st estimated arrival-or first week in September. So yes it appears they are three month's out with sales increasing nearly 30% this year. It makese sense! I've already got two Wranglers here to drive though so I can be patient and wait-I'd rather have them do it right then shove them out the door and make mistakes on my build.

Vipersnake

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLRU
Hi all,

I ordered my Ocean Blue JLU Sahara 4 door with one touch top in June they told me it would be September 1st estimated arrival-or first week in September. So yes it appears they are three month's out with sales increasing nearly 30% this year. It makese sense! I've already got two Wranglers here to drive though so I can be patient and wait-I'd rather have them do it right then shove them out the door and make mistakes on my build.
I got the One touch so at least we got some sort of update. What I don't understand is why there's a delay just for a different roof? Seems odd to me how someone gets a JLUR in less than 30 days but I order the same Jeep with a different roof and now its 3 months. Pop that sucker on and ship that bad boy :like: lol thanks for the update though! :)

BrimmStone

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL unlimited
just got off the phone with my dealer, no more rubicons are being made until october so anyone that ordered one wont get it and it will be a 2019 instead
Sponsored