Sponsored

Plant Production Updates - 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU

tnjrb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JL Rubi
just got off the phone with my dealer, no more rubicons are being made until october so anyone that ordered one wont get it and it will be a 2019 instead
no more rubicons at all? like 2 or 4dr? I sent my order over to dealer last night and he was going to put in today...I wonder if I will miss the cut...
Sponsored

BrimmStone

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL unlimited
no more rubicons at all? like 2 or 4dr? I sent my order over to dealer last night and he was going to put in today...I wonder if I will miss the cut...
i ordered mine june 19th and its a 4 door and my dealer said no rubicons are sceduled till oct, so im looking at nov to get mine

tnjrb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JL Rubi
i ordered mine june 19th and its a 4 door and my dealer said no rubicons are sceduled till oct, so im looking at nov to get mine
So that will be a whole new ordering process for you since they have cut off the 18s. They won't be able to just convert your 18 set up over to a 19.

Selfishly, I'm hoping that they haven't stopped with the 2drs yet...

BrimmStone

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL unlimited
So that will be a whole new ordering process for you since they have cut off the 18s. They won't be able to just convert your 18 set up over to a 19.

Selfishly, I'm hoping that they haven't stopped with the 2drs yet...
maybe not, but they are very unorganized

tnjrb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JL Rubi
also I feel like your dealer dropped the ball on ordering yours. If you ordered on June 19th you should be good...They've just recently in the last week starting cutting off production.

Sponsored

BrimmStone

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL unlimited
also I feel like your dealer dropped the ball on ordering yours. If you ordered on June 19th you should be good...They've just recently in the last week starting cutting off production.
i talked to jeep.ca and they said the oorder went through june 19th

jkill

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door Rubicon
Do you mean not taking any more ORDERS for 2018 model Rubicons? or not MAKING any more 2018 Rubicons?

I placed my order 07/03 and was told I am in D1. They told me all the parts were there on site.

BrimmStone

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL unlimited
Do you mean not taking any more ORDERS for 2018 model Rubicons? or not MAKING any more 2018 Rubicons?

I placed my order 07/03 and was told I am in D1. They told me all the parts were there on site.
my order was made june 19th and said my Rubicon wont be made till october. and they are making saharas now instead. might want to check with your dealer.

jkill

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door Rubicon
aahh... for the love of GOD! You must be kidding me!

Sponsored

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon JL, 2018 Accord, 2008 Accord, 2007 CRV, 2000 Dodge Dakota
my order was made june 19th and said my Rubicon wont be made till october. and they are making saharas now instead. might want to check with your dealer.

Odd...I ordered on 6/26...and mine's in paint as of today.

Vipersnake

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLRU
any luck?
He says that mine and the 3 others he has will be August builds. Still making it a 2018 but it will be made in August or unlikely September. If it really gets delayed then it will be flipped to a 2019 and be made October. Still no VIN of course.

That really doesnt give me any update, its just a guessing game at this point.
Sponsored